Jr versus Grand Suite

59 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You may get a walk in closet in the corner. The other JS's on Enchantment don't have one as I recall.

I think I watched a utube video that showed our exact room and my wife made note of no walk-in closet.  May be wrong as we watched a bunch.  Never been in the stern before (or is on the stern? - rather be on the stern than in the stern).  One of the reasons we jumped on this cabin was the corner balcony and the aft location.  Thinking of trying Celebrity and lots of folks in that section rave about the aft suites.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I know it's late, but surprised no corner aft fans chimed in. 🤔

We have had one on a TA and one on a Baltic and they blew away the GS balconies.

The corner aft was the reason we picked 1100 in the first place.  Had corner aft JS on vision and loved it, but the online videos on 1100 look like the balcony is nowhere near what the Vision’s was.  And since we will be in the middle of the ocean for a lot of days, not sure the wrap around view would be much help as far as view of land and ports

4 hours ago, Seville2Cabo said:

The corner aft was the reason we picked 1100 in the first place.  Had corner aft JS on vision and loved it, but the online videos on 1100 look like the balcony is nowhere near what the Vision’s was.  And since we will be in the middle of the ocean for a lot of days, not sure the wrap around view would be much help as far as view of land and ports

True, but it's the sun expisure which is nice. GS on Radiance class have a massive overhang. 

Did you end up on the sunny side of the ship for the crossing? I think it's Starboard. 

We have a JS on our upcoming Harmony cruise.  Just for fun I called to see what an upgrade to a GS would be (there were only 3 left at the time).  It was over $2,000, so we're keeping the JS and spending that money in Disney World after we leave Harmony.

If it had been what your difference was, you can bet we'd upgrade!  We've had JS before, never a GS...yet 😉

4 minutes ago, joand452 said:

We have a JS on our upcoming Harmony cruise.  Just for fun I called to see what an upgrade to a GS would be (there were only 3 left at the time).  It was over $2,000, so we're keeping the JS and spending that money in Disney World after we leave Harmony.

If it had been what your difference was, you can bet we'd upgrade!  We've had JS before, never a GS...yet 😉

Big difference between JS and GS on Oasis class ships 

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

True, but it's the sun expisure which is nice. GS on Radiance class have a massive overhang. 

Did you end up on the sunny side of the ship for the crossing? I think it's Starboard. 

Yes - we did get starboard side - hoping for sun on the balcony in the afternoon

• Like 1