Vibe question

E&B

Wondering if any recent Breakaway cruisers can confirm my research on the Vibe Beach Club. What I’m finding is that passes can be purchased for a day for $99 or for the full week for $209 and should be purchased at Guest Services as soon as we board. Also, if we need to get something else done right away, one of us can go and purchase tickets for both of us (we don’t both have to be there). Is that right?

i noticed also that it includes a food and beverage credit. Can we use our drinks package there?  I’m assuming the food is an extra cost. 

4 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

“As soon as you oars”. There are 80 passes for 4500 passengers. Unless you are the very first person to board and walk fast (no running) you won’t get a pass. Not worth the time and hassle to arrive at the terminal before the 4500 other passengers. 

This  did not answer any of my questions. 

• Like 2

We sailed on the Escape for Christmas...full ship.  We got to the port early and were onboard pretty quickly because my husband is handicapped and uses a scooter so we were put in the "handicap line".  The Vibe passes were being sold in the Comedy Club and I was able to get 4 passes.  There were only a few people in line when I got there but the line filled up quickly.  

1 minute ago, Bkkping said:

We sailed on the Escape for Christmas...full ship.  We got to the port early and were onboard pretty quickly because my husband is handicapped and uses a scooter so we were put in the "handicap line".  The Vibe passes were being sold in the Comedy Club and I was able to get 4 passes.  There were only a few people in line when I got there but the line filled up quickly.  

How did you know they were being sold in the Comedy Club?  I’ve been reading Guest Services is the place to go. Did you get 4 by yourself, or did all 4 of you have to be there?

I went to Guest Services and it's was nuts.  I asked a crew member who was standing nearby and he directed me to the Comedy Club.  I was able to get all 4 passes myself.  I was told while in line by some other passengers that I wouldn't be able to do that but I stuck it out in the line and was pleasantly surprised that they let me buy all 4.  Unfortunately for us the weather for our cruise wasn't great....there were whole days that it was too windy to even go to the Vibe.  But the few days that we got to enjoy it were spectacular.  I would definitely recommend it.

On 2/28/2020 at 8:27 AM, BirdTravels said:

“As soon as you oars”. There are 80 passes for 4500 passengers. Unless you are the very first person to board and walk fast (no running) you won’t get a pass. Not worth the time and hassle to arrive at the terminal before the 4500 other passengers. 

This is no longer true now that NCL has bumped up the cost of the Vibe passes.    Its a lot harder for people to justify the new cost.   They aren't selling out instantly.     You no longer probably have to be in the first or second group.