Help! Cheers Package Question - 1 Adult 1 Child

Hawaii697

Hello, I've searched on this site and have tried to call Carnival (they are experience phone issues).   Can someone tell me, if you have an adult (grandma) and a 10 year old child sharing a cabin, can grandma purchase the drink package or does there have to be 2 adults in the cabin in order to purchase?   Thanks for all responses.

3 minutes ago, Hawaii697 said:

Hello, I've searched on this site and have tried to call Carnival (they are experience phone issues).   Can someone tell me, if you have an adult (grandma) and a 10 year old child sharing a cabin, can grandma purchase the drink package or does there have to be 2 adults in the cabin in order to purchase?   Thanks for all responses.

All pax over 21 must purchase. If that is one person, that is one person.

3 minutes ago, Hawaii697 said:

As I understand it, all adults in a cabin are required to purchase cheers. So if there is only one adult, only that person has to buy it.

12 minutes ago, BarbG said:

My understanding is if there is only one adult in the room that can purchase the cheers packages all other minor passengers must purchase the bubble package then.

Nope. I've had Cheers on several cruises and have not had to buy bubbles for my kids.  My daughter doesn't drink soda so it would be a complete waste

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pohlerbear said:

Nope. I've had Cheers on several cruises and have not had to buy bubbles for my kids.  My daughter doesn't drink soda so it would be a complete waste

Thank you

When you guys say adult can you be more specific? I am traveling with me, my 18 year old daughter and 14 year old daughter. So my 18 year old is an adult but can not drink alcohol. So will I still have to purchase for her anyway?

Just now, Meaggy27 said:

When you guys say adult can you be more specific? I am traveling with me, my 18 year old daughter and 14 year old daughter. So my 18 year old is an adult but can not drink alcohol. So will I still have to purchase for her anyway?

This was my original answer in this very thread (and this means in the same cabin):

All pax over 21 must purchase.

• Like 1