Shout out to all those health care workers who also cruise

While all of us  Royal Caribbean cruisers  are all disappointed over cancelled cruises, stressing over how we will get our refunds and FCC, worrying about if the cruise companies will survive etc. , I would like to take a moment to recognize the nurses, doctors, dieticians, therapists, nurses aides, lab personnel, first responders, EMT's, food workers, custodians, maintenance workers and every other health care worker who goes to work every day in our nation's hospitals and health care centers and clinics.

Many of these health care workers also cruise so thank you for your commitment to serving your communities. I hope you are all receiving the PPE's that you require to stay safe.I

While the majority of us can shelter in place and practice social distancing you guys go to work everyday and put your health on the line.

I'm sure all of the cruise community wish you well in the coming weeks.

Edited by blueridgemama
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I hope everyone is stays safe life is short enough as it is. I'd like to say thank you to everyone that have to work first responders police officers correctional officers and everyone in the medical field and if they say to  stay home that means to stay home so we kick this and start cruising again 

• Like 2

We have been quarantined since we got home from Symphony of The Seas last Sunday. We live in Nova Scotia, & I work at a hospital pharmacy, that only supplies medications for inpatients, and my supervisor dropped off laptops for me to be able to enter prescriptions from home. Definitely different times! Everyone stay safe and wash your hands, wash your hands, and wash your hands!

• Like 1

I just wanted to echo this statement as a GIANT thank you to all of the first responders!  Whether you have been training for the job for ages as a nurse, Doctor,  EMT or if you are new to the ‘first responder’ group as a grocery store employee or food delivery service - we thank you SOOO much and we hope that you and your family and loved ones all stay healthy! 

• Like 1