Cruise planner locked down

I logged onto my cruise planner today. Nice little banner at the top stating cancelled cruises may still show up. 

But when i try to open my 2 other cruises oct2020, and march 2021 it won't open. 

I don't know about you, but I get scared when royals IT goes changing things. 

That's been an ongoing issue for a long time at least for me... I had the same problem yesterday. Couldn't get into the cruise planner for my Sep 2020 cruise... every time I hit the button it brought me back to the top... but it eventually worked after an hour.

• Like 1

I can open all 7 of  mine, but the ones I have for next year have nothing (dining, excursions, etc) available to book which is normal.

Edited by BND
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mugtech said:

Got a message that it was maintenance time, please check back after 10 AM EST, in another hour.

Interesting.  I just logged in (now and about 40 min ago around 9:20) and got right into the site and my planners.  No message about maintenance.

4 minutes ago, BND said:

Interesting.  I just logged in (now and about 40 min ago around 9:20) and got right into the site and my planners.  No message about maintenance.

I got that message 10 hours ago, had not checked back.

2 hours ago, suesnake2002 said:

I logged onto my cruise planner today. Nice little banner at the top stating cancelled cruises may still show up. 

But when i try to open my 2 other cruises oct2020, and march 2021 it won't open. 

I don't know about you, but I get scared when royals IT goes changing things. 

You mean like when the rep told me solo cabins arent on a ship that they are, so he said he was contacting IT to have them removed?

Btw the 2w solo cabins still dont show on royal to book direct, I have to go to a big box site to see them now. Are they hiring off the street without any teaching? IT seems to have been successful they are still all gone on rcl site mock bookings. The rep said it was a glitch when I called rcl twice to book one. No such said the 2nd rep.

I'm telling myself if people cant see them on rcl site, they wouldnt book them, more for me.