Millennium Specialty Restaurant prices & packages

sandinmyshoes

We are planning a week long cruise on Mille and have not been on Celebrity in a while.  I have searched their website and this one, but can not find accurate info on the costs for specialty restaurants onboard.  We are trying to decide between Aqua and regular balcony.  I know Aqua comes with Blu for breakfast and dinner, which we have done before and loved, but we will still want to do a specialty or two for dinner on Mille even if we have Aqua.  

What would be the cost if we did a package for a specialty every night of the cruise?  

I found there are 3 night specialty pkgs and 5 nights, but I'm not sure about other quantities.  I have also been unable to find consistent pricing on any of the new packages if we book ahead of sailing.  Anyone with experience in the last 6 months or so know the prices?  (I'm not really a wait and gamble for a discounted price once on board kind of person.)

What specialty restaurants are available on this ship?  I'm assuming the Olympic is still an option.  Am I correct?

What are the per restaurant prices if we were to just book day by day onboard without a package?  

We have not enjoyed the MDR in the past because it is so big and loud and prefer the atmosphere of Blu and the specialty restaurants.  So, even if we do not do Aqua Class, we will still dine in the specialty restaurants in the evening.

Olympic has been gone for a few years.  The specialty restaurants are Tuscan Grill $45 pp(Italian Steakhouse) Le Petit Chef at Qsine  $55pp (set menu with a animated show, 2 seatings nightly) Sushi on 5 is ala carts.

Last time we booked a 3 night package it was $129pp.

In our opinion, Tuscan is ok, not great. Le Petit Chef is a 1 and done.  

We prefer Tuscan than Le Petit Chef and usually alternate each night with a Specialty Restaurant then an Oceanview Buffet (which we find quite acceptable), we haven't tried Sushi on 5 yet but plan to do so next time we are cruising.

Once on board one can usually get a "special" price for the Specialties - just keep a watch out for them. 

I would say that the 5 night package would be more than adequate and possibly even too much.

The MDR will most likely have one special evening, and frankly Le Petit Chef had zero appeal for us as regimented eating with everyone having to be on the same course at the same time across the whole restaurant while being entertained by animations between courses is something we'd expect to find on Disney, not Celebrity.

That leave only Tuscan and Sushi, both with one unchanging menu.

Sadly the M class ships do not do the speciality restaurants well, should have put Murano on there, not Tuscan.

For a week though I'd take the 3 night package and the MDR or forget the meal package and go for Blu all week.

In the past X has offered a package for every number of nights of the cruise starting with 3 nights (ie 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 etc)

The per/meal price usually decreases with each additional night package you select.  

Thank you everyone!  I wondered why no one was talking about the Olympic anymore.  We have some great memories from that restaurant.  Alas, they will remain great memories.  

Sounds like we will just go ahead and book Aqua class so we can enjoy Blu instead of the MDR and specialties with them being so limited.  Best wishes for great health to everyone!  

The 4-night package used to be a great deal at 4 dinners for $125 pp.  But back around October of 2018 they raised the price of all of the packages and the 4-night package went up by almost 20% to $149 pp - without any associated increase in value since standard prices for all of the specialty restaurants have remained the same.

Although there are specific prices for from 3 nights up to I believe 11 nights, not all are offered on a specific cruise and they can often sell out since there is an unknown (to the consumer) maximum number of packages available for sale in each category of number of nights.