SS/RCCL Finances: Improving, Options, Questions??!!

TLCOhio

On 2/11/2023 at 11:11 AM, highplanesdrifters said:

@RetiredandTravel

"Not luxury IMO in many cases"

As for luxury travel, I suspect it's out there. In the seven "luxury" trips we have taken since Covid, luxury has been almost non existent*. The trips have been with Seabourn, Silversea, and numerous resorts. I am increasingly reluctant to plop down large amounts of cash only to be disappointed and feel as if I have been had.

*The exceptions were The Retreat at the Blue Lagoon, Iceland. Pricey, but amazingly perfect. And the Mandarin Oriental in Santiago, not amazing but great product and great price.

As a side note, on a recent road trip, Lovie and I listened to "The Big Short" by Michael Lewis. We read it when it came out. Fascinating to revisit the details of sub prime debacle.

@TLCOhio we just booked the Ava in Athens on your recommendation.  I'm forgoing the 5* hotels for something that looks more realistic, as opposed to the luxury fantasy.

We've been very fortunate in our land based vacations since Covid.  Initially staffing was a little light and menus more limited but in 2022 we felt things wee back to normal.  In certain geographical areas cruising just makes sense and there only a few lines that work for us.  On our 2019 Regent cruise some frequent cruisers told us that they felt the quality had declined since Regent was acquired.  "The bean counters are in charge" was the phase they used.  It sounds like the quality has continued to decline.  We have some cruises in 2024/25 so we'll judge for ourselves.

I worked with  young person who in 2007 told me he took out a no money down Interest Only Mortgage.  OK.  So lets issue mortgages to people have no skin in the game, then create highly levered derivate MBS, then trade those securities with Broker-Dealers also with highly levered Balance sheets and then trade the securities to levered CDOs.  What could go wrong?  

We also love the smaller hotels & resorts thanks for the Ava suggestion.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, highplanesdrifters said:

Thanks for the link to your Athens trip, I was just looking for it. So much great information. We are actually on Seabourn Encore for this one. Not to worry Silversea, you'll get our money too. We board Explorer in April for 35 days. Yikes long trip on a small ship. Fingers crossed.   BTW, referral check in the mail. 😀

Look forward to receiving that check.  But, am not sure how well the post office will do with a challenge as you do not have my mailing address.  I won't hold my breath waiting for its arrival.  

What's the itinerary for your 35 day trip on the Explorer?  Is it Fiji to northern Australia in late April through May?  Have previously visited Lautoka, Cairns, Lizard Island, etc.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

22 hours ago, RetiredandTravel said:

On our 2019 Regent cruise some frequent cruisers told us that they felt the quality had declined since Regent was acquired.  "The bean counters are in charge" was the phase they used.  It sounds like the quality has continued to decline. I worked with  young person who in 2007 told me he took out a no money down Interest Only Mortgage.  OK.  So lets issue mortgages to people have no skin in the game, then create highly levered derivate MBS, then trade those securities with Broker-Dealers also with highly levered Balance sheets and then trade the securities to levered CDOs.  What could go wrong?  We also love the smaller hotels & resorts thanks for the Ava suggestion.

YES!!  Great wisdom and legitimate questions from R&T about "The bean counters are in charge".   Those moves by the highly-leveraged derivatives, hedge funds, etc., are always risky and can be unpredictable.  When will we learn?  

Going back to 2010 on the Silver Cloud, I had to deal with Silversea's "bean-counters" in Monaco, plus what I heard from the Captain and Executive Chef as to how the finance types would battle with those focused on the highest levels of excellent customer service.  That was going on long before Covid and the sale to Royal Caribbean.  

Glad to know that you like the smaller hotels and resorts that have more charm and personal service.  

From the Wall Street's sister publication of Barron's last week, they had this headline: Royal Caribbean Beats Earnings Estimates and Signals Strong Bookings. with these highlights: “Royal Caribbean Group did better than anticipated in the fourth quarter, turning in a narrower-than-expected loss and saying bookings were nearing record highs at higher prices.”

Here are more details that might be of interest: "Booking volumes in the final three months of the year were 'significantly higher' than the same period in 2019, before the pandemic, the company said. Since the middle of November, Royal Caribbean said, it has recorded the seven strongest weeks of bookings in its history.  The company said it was experiencing  a record-breaking 'WAVE season’—the term it uses to describe the period between the winter holidays and the end of March, when promotions are offered—with higher prices than usual. "

“While we remain encouraged about Royal’s long-term return-to-cruise environment, which should benefit from pent-up consumer demand, and a more efficient fleet, we continue to see near-term risk/reward profile as more neutral at these levels given uncertainty around the macroeconomic environment and competitive activity,” William Blair analyst Ryan Sundby said in a research note.

Full story at:

https://www.barrons.com/articles/royal-caribbean-stock-price-earnings-51675775715v

Summer 2019 Calgary, Jasper/Banff National Parks, Western Canada Rocky Mountaineer rail adventure, Vancouver, sailing up to Alaska on Silver Muse, post-cruise excursion to Denali, etc.  Many visuals and details from our first in these scenic areas!  Live/blog: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2682584-live-terryohio-silver-muse-alaska-canadarockies-pix’s/

On 2/12/2023 at 9:41 AM, RetiredandTravel said:

I worked with  young person who in 2007 told me he took out a no money down Interest Only Mortgage.  OK.  So lets issue mortgages to people have no skin in the game, then create highly levered derivate MBS, then trade those securities with Broker-Dealers also with highly levered Balance sheets and then trade the securities to levered CDOs.  What could go wrong?  

You nailed it. I too knew people with No Doc, interest only mortgages.  A grad student who was flipping houses and a cashier at the grocery store who owned several Florida condos.  It was all there to see even without the knowledge of the subprime derivatives debacle. But did I? Nope. I was complacent. Since then I work harder to look for the hidden trigger.  

Just started "A History of the United States in Five Crashes" by Scott Nations. Promises to be a good one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, TLCOhio said:

What's the itinerary for your 35 day trip on the Explorer?  Is it Fiji to northern Australia in late April through May?  Have previously visited Lautoka, Cairns, Lizard Island, etc.  

Yes! Throw in a little New Guinea and then off to the Kimberlys! Any words of wisdom?

"I won't hold my breath waiting for its arrival."

Perhaps we can call it a virtual check or promise of said check delivered as the refreshing beverage of your choice should our paths cross on the high seas. There really is no way to repay all the travel wisdom you have shared over the years. That along with your market analysis and good natured entertaining posts keep us coming back for more. Thank you.

2 hours ago, highplanesdrifters said:

Any words of wisdom?   There really is no way to repay all the travel wisdom you have shared over the years. That along with your market analysis and good natured entertaining posts keep us coming back for more. Thank you.

Super appreciate the very kind comments and follow-up from highplanesdrifters.  You asked for "it" and I will share more.  It is a little off subject from the direct finance questions, but I am glad to hear you are spending all of this money with Silversea for such a 35-day adventure in and around the South Pacific and Australia. The RCL CEO appreciate your spending!! 

As detailed below in the 2014 live/blog, we did Australia and New Zealand, including four days in and around Cairns and Lizard Island.  Loved these areas, what did there, including for Daintree Rainforest and National Park, Port Douglas and flying out to and landing on Lizard Island.  Many options to research and consider for what fits your personal interests.  Don't just walk around in Cairns as there are many other great potentials to consider. 

We post more later for Lautoka and Fiji from our early 2020 Auckland to Tahiti sailing.  

Sydney to NZ/Auckland Adventure, live/blog 2014 sampling/details with many exciting visuals and key highlights.  On page 23, post #571, see a complete index for all of the pictures, postings.  Now at 241,772 views.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1896175-solstice-live-australianzhawaii-many-pix’s-jan-20-feb-3/

The Daintree Rainforest is a good option to consider from Cairns, including a scenic rail routing.  Below are some visuals to consider for that option, including also for hiking and exploring inside the rainforest.:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see these visuals larger/better!)

image.thumb.jpeg.d61b9475b4b53e6119550f005c8fdc02.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ec70961bcd6a1d28af1d2042c2d0ce03.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c3702fe6017f619b4e686a223e54065c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.998588133461b94b4312c080d3215e88.jpeg

This is an example for the scenic coastal areas in this region of Australia.:

image.thumb.jpeg.c69c395cc6185dbf7f3e0e66947b233d.jpeg

Lizard Island is very unique as much of its history centers around the famed explorer, Captain Cook.  He ran into the coral reefs here and had to use some local wood from this island to repair his ship.  Then, he climb up to the top of its highest peak to figure out the best way to navigate, safely, out from this island and back to the open, deeper seas.  You will be exploring both scenic and historic areas. 

From Cairns, we had a charter airplane to fly us over the barrier reef areas and to take us to Lizard Island.  After landing there and hiking to the beach, we snorkeled, had a scenic lunch, snorkeled more, etc.  Very fun and interesting location with great history.  Flying over the Great Barrier Reef helps you better appreciate its massive size and how it developed over the centuries.:

image.thumb.jpeg.43aa75964fb45534f59e6ae35bbaad66.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e6a3704d7aad7fe552fcc755fc10d13b.jpeg

In my first using a waterproof camera, here are just two of my underwater views captured during our snorkeling at Lizard Island.  Look good and interesting?:

image.thumb.jpeg.921a853517a73318afb6679d86d3eb7d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.32c17692e4eb44bab7fd4096ac23cda8.jpeg

From our 2020 Auckland to Tahiti sailing, here is some background that I posted about Fiji.  

FIJI ISLANDS BACKGROUND:  Officially called the Republic of Fiji and located about 1,300 miles northeast of New Zealand's North Island, this nation is an archipelago of 332 islands. Fiji sprawls over an area of more a half million square miles, but only 1.5% of this total is land. Permanently inhabited are only 110 of these islands.  It lies just north of the Tropic of Capricorn.  According to Fijian legend, the great chief Lutunasobasoba led his people across the seas from Africa.   The two major islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu, have 87% of their current total population of 918,000. The capital, Suva, serves as the country's principal cruise-ship port.  Lautoka is where the sugar-cane industry has been located.  The majority of Fiji's islands formed through volcanic activity starting around 150 million years ago. Europeans visited Fiji from the 17th century onwards, and, after a brief period as an independent kingdom, the British established the Colony of Fiji in 1874. Fiji operated as a Crown colony until 1970, when it gained its independence. 

Per Wikipedia, Fiji has one of the most developed economies in the Pacific with abundant forest, mineral and fish resources. Tourism is its main source of foreign exchange.  Being in the central Pacific Ocean, Fiji's geography has made it a destination and crossroads for migrations over the many centuries.  Some described those in Fiji as formidable warriors and ferocious cannibals, builders of the finest vessels in the Pacific, BUT, not great sailors.  Dutch explorer Abel Tasman was the first known European visitor to Fiji.  Captain James Cook, the British navigator, visited one of the southern Lau islands in 1774.

Between 1879 and 1916, tens of thousands of Asian Indians moved to Fiji to work as indentured laborers, especially on sugarcane plantations.  By the time of World War II, with of its central location, Fiji was selected as a training base for the Allies.

Will you arrive early to Fiji and spend some added time there?  What are you planning for these island areas?  Does this help build up excitement for this adventure in the South Pacific?

Early 2020, many visuals and details from New Zealand/South Pacific in going from Auckland to French Polynesia.  This includes Bora Bora, Fiji, NZ experiences, etc:  Live/blog;

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2735732-live-terryohio-“new”-regatta-south-pacificnz-pix’s/

For Fiji, we did a private tour taking us to the exotic Mamanuca group of islands.  Our key stop was at Monuriki Island to explore, swim and snorkel around this famous island where the movie Cast Away starring Tom Hanks was filmed.  This scenic island is about 25 miles east of Lautoka.  Fun and super scenic!!:

image.thumb.jpeg.08a143cee8819adfed401217eaec90ee.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e7400ef6e45048a59945ce367add1f7d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b4844db842dddc22c5adf1f1d1505672.jpeg

Also on Fiji we enjoyed a sampling of the "locals", their music, culture, history, fun, etc.  Very welcoming people on Fiji!:

image.thumb.jpeg.5425bbe250ad7a19c2995005432f935f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e950bf0a8865f0d1fab2e53a46233d46.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7dbb67fb42f289edc71ac4994b9bb9cb.jpeg

• Like 1

Appreciate the nice follow-up from QueSeraSera.  Look forward to hearing more from highplanesdrifters as to all of the plans and expected highlights to be experienced during this upcoming South Pacific adventure. 

From the Wall Street Journal early this afternoon, they had this headline: Annual Inflation Cooled Slightly in January as Pace of Moderation Levels Off" with this sub-headline: "Americans paid more for shelter, gasoline and food last month.  Stocks have gone down today with this news announcement. 

Here are a few of their story highlights: “The consumer-price index, a closely watched measure of inflation, climbed 6.4% in January from a year earlier, edging down from 6.5% in December, the Labor Department said Tuesday. That marked the seventh straight month of easing inflation since peaking at 9.1% in June, the highest reading since 1981.”

Is this good news or bad news for the cruise industry?  Is the cup half-full or half-empty?

Full story at:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/us-inflation-january-2023-consumer-price-index-f080e30b

Barcelona/Med: June 2011, with stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Great visuals with key highlights, tips, etc. Live/blog now at 256,026 views.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1362155-solstice-livefirst-timer-reportspix’s-italycroatian-june-7-19/

The S&P 500 Index was down today.  Where for the future?:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see this visual larger/better!)

image.thumb.png.937120bfbc403dc10910850d24992979.png

• Like 1

Thanks Terry for all those appetizing stories and photos.   To be honest I've been so busy finalizing details for our western Med trip in October I haven't had time to focus on the Explorer trip.  Fortunately being an expedition there has been little need to book excursions.  It will be a wake up and see where the day takes us. Hike, snorkel, village visit, etc. Are usually on offer without advance sign up. Well sometimes the night before. 😉 I did sign up for a flight over the Bungle Bungles though.  Looking for something in Carins so your timing is perfect.  We've been to Fiji,  and have a few days booked there along with time in Melbourne post cruise.  We are in the middle of back to back storms, so I'm going to treat myself and read your travel posts. Thanks.

I'm working on our 2024 travel plans and would appreciate your thoughts & experiences.  We are looking at two trips,  Athens>Turkey>Israel and Australia.  The SB 14 day itinerary seems preferable because it includes more of Greek Islands and Turkey while SS goes to Egypt.   We would like to go the first half of next year and unfortunately the SB cruise is full in the first half only Sept available,  one SS is on the Spirit which hasn't received very good press lately. thoughts?

When it comes to Australia we are thinking we will concentrate on Australia and not do the traditional Sydney>Auckland trip.  Thoughts??  Our debate is between a land based trip (Wolgan Valley, Hobart, Great Barrier Reef & Sydney) or SS 16 day Eastern Australia cruise from Cairns to Sydney (Nova - 7 sea days).  We would also stay in Sydney a few days.  Thoughts?  Does anyone has any preferences between Qualia & Lizard Island Resort?

The two year treasury approached the recent 4.72 yield today touched 4.70 today with a high 70 9 day RSI.  Then backed off which was  good sign.  I would have preferred a new high and serious a reversal, I've seen too many high RSIs turn into sideways trading and then continue the trend. 

Edited by RetiredandTravel

1 hour ago, RetiredandTravel said:

I'm working on our 2024 travel plans and would appreciate your thoughts & experiences.  We are looking at two trips,  Athens>Turkey>Israel and Australia.  The SB 14 day itinerary seems preferable because it includes more of Greek Islands and Turkey while SS goes to Egypt.   We would like to go the first half of next year and unfortunately the SB cruise is full in the first half only Sept available,  one SS is on the Spirit which hasn't received very good press lately. thoughts?

When it comes to Australia we are thinking we will concentrate on Australia and not do the traditional Sydney>Auckland trip.  Thoughts??  Our debate is between a land based trip (Wolgan Valley, Hobart, Great Barrier Reef & Sydney) or SS 16 day Eastern Australia cruise from Cairns to Sydney (Nova - 7 sea days).  We would also stay in Sydney a few days.  Thoughts?  Does anyone has any preferences between Qualia & Lizard Island Resort?

The two year treasury approached the recent 4.72 yield today touched 4.70 today with a high 70 9 day RSI.  Then backed off which was  good sign.  I would have preferred a new high and serious a reversal, I've seen too many high RSIs turn into sideways trading and then continue the trend. 

IMHO, you'll see much more in Australia doing a land-based trip. Sydney is worth a few days--lots to see and do there--consider a day trip from there by train (very doable yourself) or an organized tour to the Blue Mountains. Also consider flying from Sydney to Ayers Rock to see Uluru and the surrounding area, preferably not in the heat of the summer--it's worth a couple of days. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, taxatty said:

IMHO, you'll see much more in Australia doing a land-based trip. Sydney is worth a few days--lots to see and do there--consider a day trip from there by train (very doable yourself) or an organized tour to the Blue Mountains. Also consider flying from Sydney to Ayers Rock to see Uluru and the surrounding area, preferably not in the heat of the summer--it's worth a couple of days. 

Thank you.  Hopefully Wolgan Valley will cover the Blue Mountains.  I'll check, thanks for the recommendation. We are probably going next Feb/March so I think Uluru will be too hot.  Did you go to Tasmania?  I'm wondering if Hobart is the place to base out of there.  Thanks again.

21 hours ago, highplanesdrifters said:

Thanks Terry for all those appetizing stories and photos.   To be honest I've been so busy finalizing details for our western Med trip in October I haven't had time to focus on the Explorer trip.  Fortunately being an expedition there has been little need to book excursions.  It will be a wake up and see where the day takes us. Hike, snorkel, village visit, etc. Are usually on offer without advance sign up. Well sometimes the night before. 😉 I did sign up for a flight over the Bungle Bungles though.  Looking for something in Carins so your timing is perfect.  We've been to Fiji,  and have a few days booked there along with time in Melbourne post cruise.  We are in the middle of back to back storms, so I'm going to treat myself and read your travel posts. Thanks.

Are you on Silver Explorer Cairns to Broome this May?  There are a few of us on the roll call.  I recommended the Kuranda Scenic Rail and SkyRail as well because it is so, well, scenic!  Nice pics, Terry.  Somehow we will have to try and meet up.  Carol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RetiredandTravel said:

Thank you.  Hopefully Wolgan Valley will cover the Blue Mountains.  I'll check, thanks for the recommendation. We are probably going next Feb/March so I think Uluru will be too hot.  Did you go to Tasmania?  I'm wondering if Hobart is the place to base out of there.  Thanks again.

Yes, Hobart is definitely the right place to use as your base.  I love Hobart!  You can take the bus, hire a car, or book small group tours.  Lots of places to visit.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RetiredandTravel said:

We are looking at two trips,  Athens>Turkey>Israel and Australia.   When it comes to Australia we are thinking we will concentrate on Australia and not do the traditional Sydney>Auckland trip.  Thoughts??  Our debate is between a land based trip (Wolgan Valley, Hobart, Great Barrier Reef & Sydney) or SS 16 day Eastern Australia cruise from Cairns to Sydney (Nova - 7 sea days). 

Lots of great questions and interest from R&T.  Will tackle first from a little of my experiences and suggestions for Australia.  That country is very BIG!!!  As large as the whole continental United States. Massive!!  Australia also has lots of "dead", nothing there areas in the middle.  

Not sure a "land tour" really would work that well and efficiently.  In 2014, we flew into Brisbane and up to Cairns for three nights to do the Great Barrier Reef, Rainforest, etc.  Then flew to Melbourne to then connect to Adelaide (for time on Kangaroo Island, etc.).  Then flew to Sydney for a couple days there before we boarded our cruise ship to Tasmania and then over New Zealand.  As an example, flying from Cairns to Sydney is like going from Boston to Jacksonville here in the USA.  Distances are not short and handy in Australia.  You cannot do it "ALL" or even half in Australia during one, initial trip.  

For us, doing a combination of flying, having significant pre- and post-cruise activities, etc., worked best for us.  Get your "mix" and logistics to mesh for your top, best, must-see priorities.  Challenging, but possible, some what.  

Would this be your first down-under trip?  Tell us more!!  Reactions? 

Also, New Zealand is so spectacular that we would not have wanted to miss it.  When traveling  such a long distance, doing BOTH can be the smart plan. 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Sydney to NZ/Auckland Adventure, live/blog 2014 sampling/details with many exciting visuals and key highlights.  On page 23, post #571, see a complete index for all of the pictures, postings.  Now at 241,772 views.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1896175-solstice-live-australianzhawaii-many-pix’s-jan-20-feb-3/

3 hours ago, Port Power said:

Nice pics, Terry.  Carol

Appreciate Carol's kind comment and her follow-ups.  

Yes, Tasmania is amazing and wonderful.  We only had a day there, but we saw and experienced so much that is very nice there.  Below are just three visual samples.  Fun, interesting and different part of Australia. 

From just our one-day stop in Tasmania, we had a nice sample on a private group tour, including for their historic prison, a nature/wildlife preserve, the scenic countryside/water areas, etc.:

image.thumb.jpeg.0de57f1c04a8d1399cd7e62485c57dde.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b9701b44c3d7d743156ba3ba3a5b5b34.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8075987cebc5b75cda0ace2c1a8bb49e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RetiredandTravel said:

SB cruise is full in the first half

Get on the waitlist while you're thinking. They are always playing games with inventory. They used to have a $250 jump to the head of the class waitlist option. The $250 is then applied to your trip.  Worked well for us on a number of occasions.

Australia - what Terry said. Although I feel New Zeland is a separate trip.  We spent 3 weeks on the south and southwest part of the south island  alone.  You also might check in country flight expense in Australia, not cheap now. 

Edited by highplanesdrifters
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RetiredandTravel said:

We stayed at Qualia a few years back and found it to be one of the best resorts we have been. Not a huge amount to do on the Island though. Haven’t been to Lizard. The Park Hyatt is still the hotel in Sydney, by the bridge and close to Circular Key, ferries etc, but it can be a bit public. If you want small boutique luxury look at Spicers Potts Point.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TLCOhio said:

Not sure a "land tour" really would work that well and efficiently.  In 2014, we flew into Brisbane and up to Cairns for three nights to do the Great Barrier Reef, Rainforest, etc.  Then flew to Melbourne to then connect to Adelaide (for time on Kangaroo Island, etc.).  Then flew to Sydney for a couple days there before we boarded our cruise ship to Tasmania and then over New Zealand.  As an example, flying from Cairns to Sydney is like going from Boston to Jacksonville here in the USA.  Distances are not short and handy in Australia.  You cannot do it "ALL" or even half in Australia during one, initial trip.  

For us, doing a combination of flying, having significant pre- and post-cruise activities, etc., worked best for us.  Get your "mix" and logistics to mesh for your top, best, must-see priorities.  Challenging, but possible, some what.  

For certain, an all-driving tour of Australia would be as impractical as trying to tour the entire US by car. Our first trip there was Sydney-flight to Ayers Rock-flight to Cairns-short drives from there to and back from Port Douglas (a great base for the GBR and the whole area up to Daintree)-flight to Brisbane, short Princess cruise to Sydney. The next Australia trip will be Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, Adelaide, and the Ghan train to Darwin to board an SS Kimberley cruise.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, RetiredandTravel said:

I know exactly what you are saying.

Bloomberg has been on this story that heavy trading in one day options has been a major catalyst for the recent intraday trading volatility.  One person said the market can get over bought or over sold in a very short period of time and that the VIX doesn't reflect it because the VIX only counts options with 27+ day expiration.  I thought one of the Bloomberg commentators nailed it when he said " Where are the regulators? This sounds like a train wreck in the making" 

Thanks everyone for the great input on Australia I'll be back later.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-15/one-day-options-binge-making-market-macro-tea-leaves-unreadable?leadSource=uverify wall

• Like 1