Please improve 7 night Caribbean itineraries CCL!

Spike2000

19 hours ago, SOUNDSGOOD! said:

I too would love some Bermuda options from Florida!   

13 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Don't ever remember seeing it....always NYC or Baltimore embarkation.  Charleston once in a  blue moon.  Boston via NCL.

Yes, definitely 'on board' with a stop in Bermuda from a FL port for a 6-7+ day cruise!

On 4/28/2020 at 12:49 PM, BlerkOne said:

I'll be happy when cruising starts again. Who cares about ports. I think most people prefer 3 ports max on a 7 day cruise with some sea days tossed it.

I feel the same exact way. Im a sea day person myself and could care less about most ports. I do have a few I enjoy but I also have some my family and I don't even bother getting off the ship. I would love to see Costa Rica come back if safe (I know it was dropped years ago).

1 hour ago, outdoors27 said:

I would love to see Costa Rica come back if safe (I know it was dropped years ago).

?????

Are you sure you mean Costa Rica as the country is politically stable and, in many ways, puts the USA to shame in its infrastructure and providing for Ticos.

• Like 1

Yes, definitely 'on board' with a stop in Bermuda from a FL port for a 6-7+ day cruise!

The reason for few cruises from Florida to Bermuda is geography. From Florida there are multiple Caribbean ports that can be done in 7 days. Florida to Bermuda the most you will get is one or one and a half days in Bermuda and the rest sea days.

Carnival does 7 day cruises to Bermuda....from the northeast. Simply fly to the northeast if you want to do Bermuda. Carnival, Celebrity, NCL and Royal Caribbean have many offerings.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

The reason for few cruises from Florida to Bermuda is geography. From Florida there are multiple Caribbean ports that can be done in 7 days. Florida to Bermuda the most you will get is one or one and a half days in Bermuda and the rest sea days.

Carnival does 7 day cruises to Bermuda....from the northeast. Simply fly to the northeast if you want to do Bermuda. Carnival, Celebrity, NCL and Royal Caribbean have many offerings.

I cruised on the Carnival Sunshine out of Port Canaveral back on September 21 , 2018 to Bermuda and we spend 2 days there and then went to Gard Turks, this cruise was for 8 days.

I cruised on the Carnival Sunshine out of Port Canaveral back on September 21 , 2018 to Bermuda and we spend 2 days there and then went to Gard Turks, this cruise was for 8 days.

Eight days not seven. And 8 day’s makes for awkward scheduling. Florida sailings to Bermuda do happen but not regularly because of the distance. Seven day Caribbean sailings are more natural from Florida and can do three, four ports and even five ports.