Reflection room question

bikerunner

13 hours ago, jelayne said:

When is the cruise?

Cruise is the Nov 23rd 2020..  The price is not on celebrity but 2304 total for two, refundable  with all perks dont see any downside here.  

image.thumb.png.889b4168f26538b75b228c08e5083d21.png

Edited by bikerunner

2 hours ago, 39august said:

We've stayed in 9155. Huge balcony and we prefer bed by the bath. The sofa is by the balcony so you can sit there and have a view outside. 

is it a deep balcony or wider? or both.  

4 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

It is deeper but because of the slant the depth is not the same on both ends. It's as wide as the cabin which is standard size.

Perfect that was what I thought.  I Actually have 2 res for this ship I was booked in 1552 which I know was deeper larger balcony for a really good price , thru a good ta but this one at total 2304 total for both of us with all perks was a no brainer. It’s one of the big box places but I used them before So I’ll miss eating in aqua class dining room  I can now eat speciality every night tbh. But I like main dining room also.  I’ll probably just buy the ship pass for the relaxation rooms, I use them every day to decompress.  I did it last year on reflection.  It will have to be some great deal for me to move now and will be very room specific.  Ie aft rm 9384 comes to mind  But will see what happens after final payment.  Expect almost a cost basis for rooms then and celebrity looking to just get people in rooms on operating costs for ship and hope for lots of purchases on board. 

7 hours ago, bikerunner said:

Cruise is the Nov 23rd 2020..  The price is not on celebrity but 2304 total for two, refundable  with all perks dont see any downside here.  

image.thumb.png.889b4168f26538b75b228c08e5083d21.png

Fantastic price--- I would book it immediately and get it in writing . Then verify all the details very carefully. 

Great location, large balcony -- it's all good .

3 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

Fantastic price--- I would book it immediately and get it in writing . Then verify all the details very carefully. 

Great location, large balcony -- it's all good .

Already did. Booked with big box and called celebrity after cruise showed up under my account verified real.  Still can’t believe that rate and the room.  

• Like 1