NEW Aquaclass cabins on Deck 10 Revolutionized Millineum or Summit

VitaminSea53

I am interested to find out more about the new Deck 10 Aquaclass cabins on Revolutionized M Class ships.  Anything good or bad about the location?  Could you open up between balconies?  Was the hallway private or were there people wandering in from the public areas nearby?

• Thanks 1

On both the revolutionized ships those cabins are classified as 2C.  At least on the Summit they were originally classified as Aqua but it turns out they are smaller, with smaller  Verandas plus some have noise issues from the Lounge on Deck 11 so they were downgraded to 2C.

When looking at the deck plans on X site check to make sure you are looking at the most current.  I noticed on the Connie the deck plans post revolution show them as Aqua but since the revolution has been postponed,  and the 2 revolutionized ships downgraded them from Aqua to a 2C veranda I wouldn’t touch them at Aqua prices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks jelayne,

You read my mind. I was looking at Connie Post-Revolution. Good Point that they have been downgraded on the other revolutionized ships. I wonder why they even try to list them as Aquaclass?  Thanks for the save- Cruise Critic Folks are the best!

Glad I’ve found this. We are in 1018 next April ‘21 to the Carribean and I’ve not been able to find a cabin review anywhere !! Was a little worried re position on a busy deck and a bit confused as to class. It was sold to us as a Concierge but anything up that was seemed to be Aqua. Thanks for clarifying. Now to find a review of someone that’s used one 😂 

5 minutes ago, Trevp said:

Glad I’ve found this. We are in 1018 next April ‘21 to the Carribean and I’ve not been able to find a cabin review anywhere !! Was a little worried re position on a busy deck and a bit confused as to class. It was sold to us as a Concierge but anything up that was seemed to be Aqua. Thanks for clarifying. Now to find a review of someone that’s used one 😂 

TREVP:

First....Welcome to Cruise Critic.  Great source of info here.

What ship are you booked on?  This is really important because.....

1018 is a concierge class cabin on S class ships.  This Thread was about M class ships.  Completely different ships!!

Same cabin number exists on both types of ships.  Which one are you on? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rachiem said:

They were on sale for our Sept Med cruise on the Connie (although I'm not hopeful) I noticed that they've been removed from sale, the last couple of times that I've looked?

Probably because the Constellation is not getting upgraded. It was scheduled to be in dry dock from the end of April until the end of May. The ship has been off the coast of Greece for over a month. Docking just to get supplies and fuel.

Edited by ozark74

6 hours ago, PelicanLvr said:

TREVP:

First....Welcome to Cruise Critic.  Great source of info here.

What ship are you booked on?  This is really important because.....

1018 is a concierge class cabin on S class ships.  This Thread was about M class ships.  Completely different ships!!

Same cabin number exists on both types of ships.  Which one are you on? 

Hi, who knew cruising was so complicated lol. We’re booked on the Summit, we got what we thought was a v. Good deal so booked without checking out the cabin !! Saying that, it’s a 7 day cruise with about 6 ports so we won’t be in the cabin much ! Sleep, shower, change, out !! Thanks for your reply. 

1 hour ago, Trevp said:

Hi, who knew cruising was so complicated lol. We’re booked on the Summit, we got what we thought was a v. Good deal so booked without checking out the cabin !! Saying that, it’s a 7 day cruise with about 6 ports so we won’t be in the cabin much ! Sleep, shower, change, out !! Thanks for your reply. 

It is neither Aqua or Concierge - rather the lowest priced balcony cabin. But as you say, your cruise will be all about the ports, so enjoy.

4 hours ago, Trevp said:

Ok, now here's the real secret.  On Summit and all M class ships (Summit is an M class ship) there are a group of 2c cabins called (on these boards) the "sweet 16" .  Do a search and you'll see.  They are double deep balcony cabins on deck 6 (the ship structure bumps out creating the larger balconies) and there are only 16 of them.  I just "hate" to give these secrets away!!

My DW and I have booked and enjoyed them multiple times.  Try for 6030...that's the prize.  We never got that one...someone always beat us to it.

We have been in 6028 several times.  Great rooms.  We like to stay on the even (starboard) side since smoking is usually on port side.  With the COVID situation, you should have a big selection.....I bet you can get one of the good ones.

What is your sail date?  

Let the poster here help you.  

PL

Hi, thanks PL for the very handy tip. I will try to get us a move down to deck 6 but I’m not holding my breath lol. Someone commented that it’s not a concierge class but strangely that is how it was sold so I shall be interested to speak to the agent. Once agin, thanks for getting back.