Lower than normal summer price on Harmony and FCC

We cruise during the summer months out of habit, when our DD traveled with us and we worked around her schedule.

Last year we sailed in  May and it was quite reasonable on the Allure.

So, this year we have two cruises booked, August and November, both on Harmony.

I cannot believe how the cost our August cruise has really dropped.  Lowest I have ever gotten for an Oasis class sailing in the summer (GS).

Now mind you I am only watching the price on these two sailings, the November cruise started out high then low in cost (booked a CLS), probably because it was off season, dunno for sure.

But I wonder if RCI is trying to get us to take the lower price and then when they decide to cancel this sailing give less in FCC.

Now I know we do not read minds, but sometimes I wonder if it is too good to be true.

Has anyone else noticed the cost of their sailing in upcoming months cost less than usual?

Thanks 

Stay healthy.

15 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

But I wonder if RCI is trying to get us to take the lower price and then when they decide to cancel this sailing give less in FCC.

Has anyone else noticed the cost of their sailing in upcoming months cost less than usual?

They'll take any amount of money you are willing to give them.

Sailings do seem to drop in price inside US final payment, though with the new CWC rules, not sure that makes much diff now.

Edited by Biker19

22 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

We cruise during the summer months out of habit, when our DD traveled with us and we worked around her schedule.

Last year we sailed in  May and it was quite reasonable on the Allure.

So, this year we have two cruises booked, August and November, both on Harmony.

I cannot believe how the cost our August cruise has really dropped.  Lowest I have ever gotten for an Oasis class sailing in the summer (GS).

Now mind you I am only watching the price on these two sailings, the November cruise started out high then low in cost (booked a CLS), probably because it was off season, dunno for sure.

Now I know we do not read minds, but sometimes I wonder if it is too good to be true.

Thanks 

Stay healthy.

I took advantage of a super cheap Harmony fare, and shifted it to Symphony for next year. 

• Like 1

Keep in mind if you are inside final payment under the new price guarantee they will issue your OBC vs. a refund and it states its non refundable.
I’m not sure what would happen if the cruise is canceled. The last few rounds lost their OBC so I would be worried about taking any price adjustments until they are back to sailing.