March 2021 Circle Caribbean Cruise removed

gdlamberth

"Glitch" might be an understatement.  You are welcome to use MY cruise, an Alaska scheduled for July, 2020 that was cancelled by Princess on 4/14 and yet still appears on my planner as an upcoming cruise - and the future cruise deposits are still showing as "spent" for that cruise.

Our replacement cruise for next year appeared on our planner when our travel agent held the cabin. No deposit made at that time so it dropped off the planner after 3 days.  It then magically re-appeared a couple of days later, where it has stayed for the last couple of weeks.

Messes like these routine items are just going to cause the website people even more work to clean up - as frustrating as it is to be us passengers, I feel for what the staff must be going through -- right up till the computer decides to charge us final payment for that "upcoming cruise" that was cancelled.

Is this the March 27 one?  It still shows as available to book, so the glitch is probably individual to your Booking page.  Was this a replacement booking for another cruise? Do you have FCC that need to be applied?  That may be an explanation...

2 hours ago, gdlamberth said:

It reappeared this AM.  FWIW, my FCC has been decremented by the exact cost of this cruise (less taxes and port fees).  

Certainly hope you get too take the Caribbean Princess Full Caribbean Circle 14 day out of Port Everglades. I did about 18 months, best itinerary in the Caribbean. Trying to find it for fall 2021, can't wait to do it again. Have fun Todd

2 hours ago, TTEllis said:

Certainly hope you get too take the Caribbean Princess Full Caribbean Circle 14 day out of Port Everglades. I did about 18 months, best itinerary in the Caribbean. Trying to find it for fall 2021, can't wait to do it again. Have fun Todd

We're looking forward to the cruise as a family vacation.   

2 hours ago, gdlamberth said:

We're looking forward to the cruise as a family vacation.   

You picked a winner. Great Itinerary done the Caribbean for right at 25 years now, done many of the itineraries many times, the Full Caribbean Circle is my favorite. You and your family are going to have a great time. In the event there's anything I can help you with in reference to any tours let me know, otherwise have a great time. Todd

6 hours ago, TTEllis said:

We have that cruise booked on the Island for Dec 20, 2020.