Odyssey of the Seas

Hey Everyone,

My family and I are interested in a cruise on Odyssey of the Seas for next summer. We have been looking at deck plans for the ship. Does anyone know if Odyssey of the Seas will have pullman beds in balcony rooms? Some deck plans online show a balcony room has an asterick (pullman bed) and other deck plans online show that the same room as a triangle (sofa bed). We are looking at 11728 at the back of the ship. On the RCCL website, the room configuration seems to change depending upon the date selected - Nov 5, 2020 to Apr 9, 2021 vs. Apr 17, 2021 to Apr 17, 2022.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Krista

If your not booking online, but instead through a travel agent best to check with them. Nevertheless if you will be able to book for 3 or 4 the cabin then it must have a pullman bed.

43 minutes ago, kkettle70 said:

Does anyone know if Odyssey of the Seas will have pullman beds in balcony rooms?

I don't think any cabin will have pullmans and the bedding will no longer be specified (despite the markings on the web site deck plan). @Ourusualbeach can explain further.

2 minutes ago, LXA350 said:

If your not booking online, but instead through a travel agent best to check with them. Nevertheless if you will be able to book for 3 or 4 the cabin then it must have a pullman bed.

Lots that allow booking for 3 or 4 only have the sofa bed.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Lots that allow booking for 3 or 4 only have the sofa bed.  

Sorry, no I think when it comes to pullman beds balcony cabins don't have them anymore it's only in inside cabins especially on the new ships. In balcony cabins it's only sofa beds if I am not mistaken.

50 minutes ago, kkettle70 said:

Hey Everyone,

My family and I are interested in a cruise on Odyssey of the Seas for next summer. We have been looking at deck plans for the ship. Does anyone know if Odyssey of the Seas will have pullman beds in balcony rooms? Some deck plans online show a balcony room has an asterick (pullman bed) and other deck plans online show that the same room as a triangle (sofa bed). We are looking at 11728 at the back of the ship. On the RCCL website, the room configuration seems to change depending upon the date selected - Nov 5, 2020 to Apr 9, 2021 vs. Apr 17, 2021 to Apr 17, 2022.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Krista

No cabins on any quantum class ship have pullmans.  The asterick refers to the fact that it will hold 4

34 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No cabins on any quantum class ship have pullmans.  The asterick refers to the fact that it will hold 4

Are they removing pullmans from ships that had them? We were on Ovation last summer, and there was a pullman bed in our junior suites.  We specifically needed it, because the sister/brother teens did not want to share a sofa bed.

31 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

Are they removing pullmans from ships that had them? We were on Ovation last summer, and there was a pullman bed in our junior suites.  We specifically needed it, because the sister/brother teens did not want to share a sofa bed.

No they are not removing existing Pullmans.

Sorry I misspoke when I said no Q class ships had the pullmans.  The exception is some suites

18 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No they are not removing existing Pullmans.

Sorry I misspoke when I said no Q class ships had the pullmans.  The exception is some suites

That's good to know.  We loved these JS rooms, they had 2 bathrooms! Only one tub/shower, but it was so nice to have the second half bath!