Constellation 3/29/2021 Showing No Cabins

wrk2cruise

I'm booked on a B2B 3/29/2021 and April 9, 2021.   I was doing my frequent price check and the Celebrity site and one of the large on-line TA sites both show no availability.  Has anybody heard anything regarding the possibility of charter or some other activity.  I would think 11 nights is a pretty long itinerary for a charter.  Also flight schedules are open already which is also unusual for a charter.   Hopefully it's just for the infamous "inventory maintenance".

29 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

I'm booked on a B2B 3/29/2021 and April 9, 2021.   I was doing my frequent price check and the Celebrity site and one of the large on-line TA sites both show no availability.  Has anybody heard anything regarding the possibility of charter or some other activity.  I would think 11 nights is a pretty long itinerary for a charter.  Also flight schedules are open already which is also unusual for a charter.   Hopefully it's just for the infamous "inventory maintenance".

Yeah it's probably the website... again

7 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

The entire South America season (Dec 20-Mar 21) on Silhouette is also only showing suites available now. Not sure If they are doing inventory control or will be redeploying Silly somewhere else. 

Would be great if Silhouette came back to Florida gor Carib cruises.

It's a great ship...sorry we missed the last few sailings before the So Am routes..,