If Royal Requires A Covid-19 Vaccine Before Cruising Will You Get It???

If Royal Requires A Covid-19 Vaccine Before Cruising Will You Get It???  

1,014 members have voted

1. 1. If Royal Requires A Covid-19 Vaccine Before Cruising Will You Get It So You Can Cruise Again?

• YES
    • NO

4 hours ago, sept10dsm said:

Correct, not sick and that's wonderful.  So what would have happened if they became spreaders if not quarantined.  I guess that's the point.  If yankees didn't have a required test they'd have all gone about their business and could have been spreaders.  Why did they have to quarantine if that isn't possible?  I know a whole family who were tested and all positive (before vaccines) none sick.  All had to quarantine etc.  Before vaccines all the issue of the superspreaders not knowing  but now the vaccinated who aren't sick but positive don't seem to matter.  It's just an odd way of looking at it all.  No vaccine no symptoms a superspreader.  A vaccinated person -many aren't tested now even with contact with a positive person. So it begs a lot of questions in my opinion.  An the fact that the recovered don't seem to matter as far as being part of the herd is also odd.  All the people I know that were not sick do have anitbodies and will be checked for t cell immunity as well.

Over the pond we can get packs of lateral flow tests free from the NHS,  easy to order on line  and arrive the next day.  All school children and school staff and families are meant to test twice a week.  We are fully vaccinated and have started testing before parties or get-togethers and before visiting our new grandson 

Until all our young adults are fully vaccinated I think testing is the sensible thing to do 

The Delta (Indian) variant is now the dominate one in the UK and is 40% more transmissible than the alpha (Kent) variant 

Edited by sgmn

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I talk with plenty of people who truly struggle with the decision. Their questions and concerns have nothing to do with either selfishness or freeloading.

And people struggling with this decision come from all walks of life, states, age, medical histories, backgrounds, race/ethnicity, sex & political parties...

There's not a single "correct" answer that fits every individual - each person must make the best decision they can, for their situation & live with their decision...

The best way to make an educated decision is to have an honest conversation w/ your DR & complete your research.

Many of the people I know, who originally delayed have now had the vaccine...
Others are still being cautious, while they weigh their options - in the short term they are continuing to mask & utilize physical distance.  They understand their lack of vaccine may delay their return to travel & cruising (for those who cruise)...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xpcdoojk said:

But the shot is free????  What money is there to follow????

massive sarcasm... hope it is not missed.

jc

Maybe because Pfizer is a very benevolent commany. I caught the sarcasm, no worries.

• Haha 1