New Grounds Coffee package - no pricing?

greenie082756

New Grounds Coffee Package
Sip your favorite espresso-based beverage or tea with the pre-purchase of a specified number of specialty coffees (numbers vary by itinerary) during the voyage of purchase, as well as complimentary brewed coffee and hot chocolate.

View New Grounds Coffee Package terms & conditions. Available for purchase for booked guests in Cruise Personalizer or on board.

It use to be that you knew how much it would cost for an exact amount of coffees. Now it sounds like you don't get to know until you book a cruise how much for how many.

I was trying to see if the upgraded package: internet, gratuities and drinks were worth it. 

Does anybody know?

At this point I am just hoping there will be cruising next year. Cruises are likely to be more expensive so for many add ons may be a non starter. At this point I would be grateful to drink coffee made from Syrup. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, greenie082756 said:

New Grounds Coffee Package
Sip your favorite espresso-based beverage or tea with the pre-purchase of a specified number of specialty coffees (numbers vary by itinerary) during the voyage of purchase, as well as complimentary brewed coffee and hot chocolate.

View New Grounds Coffee Package terms & conditions. Available for purchase for booked guests in Cruise Personalizer or on board.

It use to be that you knew how much it would cost for an exact amount of coffees. Now it sounds like you don't get to know until you book a cruise how much for how many.

I was trying to see if the upgraded package: internet, gratuities and drinks were worth it. 

Does anybody know?

The phrase "a specified number of specialty coffees (numbers vary by itinerary) during the voyage of purchase" is new.

Maybe they are switching to a daily fee with a variable number of specialty coffees instead of a fixed fee for 15 specialty coffees. If they are doing this, I bet they have not figured out the daily fee yet.

But when I do sign in to my now cancelled-by-Princess cruise, it has the old pricing in the Persoalizer:

New Grounds Coffee Package$36.58 per person (15 beverages)

Save 20% with our New Grounds Coffee Package that includes 15 hot or cold specialty coffee drinks along with unlimited brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of the cruise.

• Like 1