Where was I?

4 hours ago, qbay46 said:

Is that Newton Circus, Singapore, we had some great food there.

It certainly is. I just kept going back because I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. 

33 minutes ago, Suzbluz said:

It certainly is. I just kept going back because I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. 

I remember having some great food there many years ago, but I recall it looking a lot shabbier then, which is why I didn't recognize it. Perhaps it had a makeover.

11 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I remember having some great food there many years ago, but I recall it looking a lot shabbier then, which is why I didn't recognize it. Perhaps it had a makeover.

Yes it has had a make over,i to remember it many years ago when it look very different, I also have been when it looks like that now, the food was great every time I went.

13 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Yes it has had a make over,i to remember it many years ago when it look very different, I also have been when it looks like that now, the food was great every time I went.

The last time I went there it was getting quite rundown and a number of the stalls were closed. I forgot about it after that. We tended to stay near Suntec City as the company Rolf worked for had offices there so when we weren't getting taken to interesting places by local colleagues we tended to mostly go to Gluttons Bay.

13 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

The last time I went there it was getting quite rundown and a number of the stalls were closed. I forgot about it after that. We tended to stay near Suntec City as the company Rolf worked for had offices there so when we weren't getting taken to interesting places by local colleagues we tended to mostly go to Gluttons Bay.

Yes the last time there we went to Singapore we stayed down near the water and there are lots of good food stalls down there, Newton Circus is a bit out of the way to get to.Hope we get back there one day.

12 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Devonport NZ?

Correct Lyndon. Looking from Mount Takarunga (Mt Victoria) out over Maungaiki (North Head Historic Reseve). Fantastic 360 degree view.

6 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Correct Lyndon. Looking from Mount Takarunga (Mt Victoria) out over Maungaiki (North Head Historic Reseve). Fantastic 360 degree view.

Thanks. I recognised North Head but couldn't place the foreground. Was there February last year doing my third Segway tour. Great fun. Noticed a lot restoration of old colonial homes. Should be called Millionairsport.😁

Stand by for pic.

3 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Thanks. I recognised North Head but couldn't place the foreground. Was there February last year doing my third Segway tour. Great fun. Noticed a lot restoration of old colonial homes. Should be called Millionairsport.😁

Stand by for pic.

The colonial homes are really beautiful, and being restored quite faithfully as are the older homes in some other parts of Auckland. 

• Like 1