Where was I?

19 minutes ago, vada_9 said:

yes it is the Pirelli Building in Milan. Photo was taken in 2014, a year before the Expo - Australia did not attend.

Your turn.

19 minutes ago, vada_9 said:

yes it is the Pirelli Building in Milan. Photo was taken in 2014, a year before the Expo - Australia did not attend.

Your turn.

Vada 9....If you dont mind me saying so, you seem to be a bubbly and happy person goodonya. Your face and language tells all.😄

Edited by NSWP

12 hours ago, vada_9 said:

Your turn.

Thanks. I forgot I answered this one and fell asleep watching Morse. I'll post an easy one to get a quick answer as I'm off to Bingara on the FJ1200 this morning and wont be home 'till Monday or Tuesday.

DSC01273.JPG

12 hours ago, NSWP said:

Vada 9....If you dont mind me saying so, you seem to be a bubbly and happy person goodonya. Your face and language tells all.😄

Why, thanks for the compliment. I'll drink to that (not too fussy on my beverage as long as it's wet) LOL.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, vada_9 said:

Why, thanks for the compliment. I'll drink to that (not too fussy on my beverage as long as it's wet) LOL.

You are welcome...cheers with a Swanny🍻🍺

283947918_th(3).jpg.8f3e126312c70d60bee65bf6110ed310.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom47 said:

I hope that this is not too OT, but I have been watching Great Australian railways on U.S.  PBS with Michael Portillo.  Is it shown in Australia?

Yes we had it screened in Australia. It is interesting to see a foreign shows take on our country. 

1 minute ago, ilikeanswers said:

Yes we had it screened in Australia. It is interesting to see a foreign shows take on our country. 

I am enjoying it.  He is a flamboyant dresser--glow in the night clothes.  I would like to ride these trains.  We rode "The Canadian"  Toronto-Vancouver in 2010.  BHP was trying to take over Potash of Canada.  The Aussies on the train kept kidding the Canadians  "give it up and let us take over."

On 5/21/2021 at 6:39 AM, lyndarra said:

Thanks. I forgot I answered this one and fell asleep watching Morse. I'll post an easy one to get a quick answer as I'm off to Bingara on the FJ1200 this morning and wont be home 'till Monday or Tuesday.

DSC01273.JPG

Noumea, New Caledonia

13 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Geraldton Hospital

The town is correct. And, yes, it was part of the old hospital but the building is actually called Crowley House in what is now known as the Bill Sewell Complex.

Your turn.