The Daily for Tuesday Sep 1, 2020

richwmn

Been off for a while. Doing a quick road trip to the Wallowa lake area in Oregon.  Took the tram up to Mt Howard today and hiked.  Great weather.  A nice break before we go back to helping transport  grandkids to school. 
enjoyed catching up on the news and pictures.  Stay safe and well everyone. 

99170921-8D98-494E-BAE9-42E7AA805C80.jpeg

385B1091-6562-493E-A06B-951344C82958.jpeg

7544F156-65AD-476B-9AE9-06C872742F07.jpeg

• Like 6

Besides DisneyWorld this is the happiest place!!!  Loved drink recipes, candy recipes, and pictures of shipboard life!  Of course, daily flower pictures and sunrises/sunsets are so lovely.

Our fires are slowly being contained, but of course not out.  We are thankful for all the hard work of firefighters.  Had a little rain last night.

I thought of everyone as I enjoyed Tomato pie this evening.  Introduced my step-daughter to it and she will be sharing with company this weekend. Quite the hit!

Best wishes to all for a great evening!

• Like 3

Thank you Copper for all the "drill" pictures.  I found it interesting as the many years I worked in the ER and was involved with in house and community medical, haz mat and disaster drills.  All employees had an "assignment" somewhere.  We also worked with multiple agencies from police, fire, military, schools etc.  I enjoyed seeing how "others" keep prepared.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, CrabbyPatti said:

Thank you Copper for all the "drill" pictures.  I found it interesting as the many years I worked in the ER and was involved with in house and community medical, haz mat and disaster drills.  All employees had an "assignment" somewhere.  We also worked with multiple agencies from police, fire, military, schools etc.  I enjoyed seeing how "others" keep prepared.

Thank YOU for your service helping people! ER nurses rock! Stay safe!

• Like 4