How long do you wait for new invoice?

missguy

I did a Lift and Shift yesterday. I see on my cruise planner that it has been changed but no new statement yet. Is this normal? I saw the balance but I am questionning it. Should I wait to receive it first or call?

9 minutes ago, molly361 said:

If you booked direct call 866-562-7625 and press #4 and follow the prompts to order a booking invoice so you can check the pricing

This. But sometimes it does take a few days for the price protected amount to show up on a new invoice. Mine came through at double what my original cruise was booked at. I waited for a few days, then did what Molly361 suggests and the invoice was back to the original, lower price on the invoice for the new cruise that I had shifted to.  

When we did Lift & shift, my TA was told it could take up to 14 days to issue the new paperwork.  When we did eventually receive it, it was still wrong, We did our Lift & Shift towards the end of July, but because the paperwork kept coming back wrongly, its only just been rectified last week with all the correct information.     It did show on my cruise planner the day after we lifted  & shifted, so I knew it had been done, but I had no OBC that I was supposed to have.

On 10/30/2020 at 10:42 AM, molly361 said:

If you booked direct call 866-562-7625 and press #4 and follow the prompts to order a booking invoice so you can check the pricing

Well this hasn't worked for me. We did an original L/S months ago from Freedom April 2021 to March 2022 (B2B)...nothing sent but cruise planner showed correct dates....I called many times and was always told "their working on it". Now we've had a ship change from Freedom to Explorer...I have no idea how long it will now take to get these invoices...however I have all the originals with reprices done...so we'll see.

I think they're extremely backed up on invoice changes.

Our ship change to a non-similar itinerary performed by RCL resulted in an invoice more than twice our original price, even though these moves are "price protected"

We called immediately and they transferred us to "resolutions" fairly quickly, First thing they said was "wait till after Oct 31 then call back if you don't get a correct one automatically"

We'll probably give them a few more days as I suspect the answer will change to "wait till after Nov 15 then call back if you don't get a correct one automatically" (or some other date picked off a dartboard) 

• Like 1

I submitted the request last week.  Saw today on the website that the cruises had moved but hadn't been sent an email.  I just called in and requested the confirmations.

All was good including pricing - up $100 for higher fees/taxes but that was to be expected.