Is the online Crown Grill PDF menu current ? Or should I say was it still current back in March ?

heatherb1958

We have just booked our 4 th Princess cruise and out of curiosity looked at the Crown grill speciality restaurant menu, WOW !

Compared to RCI’s Chops Grill and $45 plus 18% gratuity it looks a whole lot more for your money  at the Crown grill with a lot more choice .

So is the menu on Princess’s website current ?  I do hope so , hubby is a big seafood fan and I am all for the beef 🥩 😆 

Yes. I might also add that $29 is the full price/pp. You already pay the gratuity as part of the daily hotel charge. I think it should be mentioned that many passengers do provide an extra and additional cash tip to the waiter. We do, but it is entirely up to you.

Some bookings include a coupon book. If yours does it should be in your cabin when you board. In the past there was a two for the price of one specialty restaurant coupon for boarding day evening. If you have one just call the dining line or visit the restaurant in the afternoon to make an evening reservation. If you are receiving a coupon book it should be mentioned in the travel summary along with other benefits in the cruise personlizer.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Greg4502 said:

Many times I have had dinner at the Crown Grill, the only changes to the menu were on the desserts.

I was so pissed when they took the berry cobbler off the dessert menu.

I don't think there have been any changes to the entrees in the last seven or eight years, but I do think they have swapped out a few of the appetizer items.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, skynight said:

The pork chop was removed a few years ago.

I stand corrected,  Thank you, Skynight.

I ordered the pork chop once quite a few years ago.  Unfortunately, I thought it was dry and without much flavor.  So, I never looked for it, again.

"No big deal," I thought as I finished up,  "The berry cobbler dessert will rescue my evening."

You guessed it.  That was the night that I learned that the cherry cobbler was no longer on the dessert menu.

Talk about first world problems.   🥴

• Like 1