Quantum Of the Seas - Cruise to Nowhere Singapore 03 Dec 2020

gwain6

17 hours ago, gwain6 said:

I am on the second Quantum of the Seas Cruise from Singapore to Nowhere, well to Singapore..

Thank you for all the great info we are sailing later this month. 

Could you post a photo of the Cruise Compass?

Is there a formal night?

1 hour ago, Sail n Snow said:

Thank you for all the great info we are sailing later this month. 

Could you post a photo of the Cruise Compass?

Is there a formal night?

Hi, have not seen the compass, we are off of Bintang and Malaysia at 10 knots, so not going too far to fast..

No formal night, though if you are sailing on the 17th I can arrange a Black Tie drinks if you like (I will be working)

On 12/5/2020 at 11:26 AM, crzndeb said:

I was able to cruise into Singapore last Nov. What a wonderful, beautiful place, and I was so happy to spend a few days there. I do have a cruise on the Ovation leaving there next April, and I’m so hoping it happens. Singapore is someplace I hope to visit again.

I hope you get back here as well. Lots to do for such a small place.

On 12/5/2020 at 2:12 AM, Sail n Snow said:

ould you post a photo of the Cruise Compass

10 hours ago, Sail n Snow said:

Could you provide a photo of a cruise compass?

I believe the previous Cruise review stated they were only available on paper by request. They were available on the TV in the cabin. Paper bad for spread of COVID19. 

M8

24 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I believe the previous Cruise review stated they were only available on paper by request. They were available on the TV in the cabin. Paper bad for spread of COVID19. 

M8

Did not notice that... And each time I checked the chart on the TV saw that we were still in the same spot with not route marked out... A shame, would have liked a copy of the chart. Will ask for it on my next cruise, doing it again next month

• Like 1

8 hours ago, heatherb1958 said:

Thank you for posting . The young lady from Dublin in the crew activities staff is the daughter of a very good friend and was hoping to see her at work in your  photos 😆

Sorry, not sure we came across her on this trip. Maybe on the next one...

1 hour ago, Digjharper said:

What is important here  is not that there a case, but how it  is handled, that it was quickly identified, and whether it was contained. This is the kind of test of the lines need to have , unfortunately, to see if their processes are going to work, or are there procedures that need to change.  

• Like 3

18 hours ago, mo&fran said:

What is important here  is not that there a case, but how it  is handled, that it was quickly identified, and whether it was contained. This is the kind of test of the lines need to have , unfortunately, to see if their processes are going to work, or are there procedures that need to change.  

Sounds like it was handed well. A few concerns around bottlenecks in the passageways outside some of the cabins, but other than that the disembarkation was well managed.

The poor guy who apparently had Covid has now been confirmed as Covid free, he was just unwell and the test provided a false positive. 

Better to be safe than sorry!

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...