November Weather

ggaillie

I booked a cruise for November 2021.  We will be going to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.  What are the temperature like that time of year.  I'm looking at excursions and wondering if it might be a little cool to do swimming or snorkling.  What are your thoughts?  Thanks

1 minute ago, ggaillie said:

I booked a cruise for November 2021.  We will be going to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.  What are the temperature like that time of year.  I'm looking at excursions and wondering if it might be a little cool to do swimming or snorkling.  What are your thoughts?  Thanks

Just do a simple Google search:      "November temperatures for (destination)".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

We have been on the beach in Cancun, Playa, Puerto Morelos in late Ocober and November.  The weather is warm-beach weather.  Water temperature is fine.

What can be an issue...if you are beach fans, is the sargassum seaweed.  It can be zero or there can be a great deal of it.  Many beaches are cleaned each day by machine and by work crews if there is a problem.  We never bother going over to Cozumel so do not know how the beaches on either side of the island may be impacte.

You should be fine in all three ports.  Ocho Rios has Dunn River Falls which is cool; and it is also home to Ian Flemming (he wrote all the James Bond Novels);  anyway, his former home is there and sits right on the water.  The name of his home was Goldeneye.  Yep that was also the name of one of his movies.  Cozumel is a great island to visit; and temp there will be fine.  Grand Cayman's is a tender port; so you will have to take tender boat to shore;  but the weather here is iffy.  It rains a lot and gets windy there.  Have fun