Prices Now Released for Europe 2022

Lady Arwen

1 minute ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

(Guessing she may do Greenland } back and forth from Boston?????

Try again, Marty, because although you quoted my Post No. 22, I don't believe you were intending to post a reply to me.

Hope all is well with you and Gail, you are staying safe, and you are not suffering too severely from CSWS (Cruise Ship Withdrawal Syndrome)!

3 hours ago, markarmel said:

Wow. Just checked out cruises for Europe 2022 and prices seem to have gone up significantly.  Coming from Australia it looks like it’s going to be a land only trip this time which is a real pity. 

The prices are the ( have it all program) $$$

• Like 1

I’ve compared prices on same cruise itinerary  same ship, same perks and the 2022 price was only marginally higher, over 2021 booked prior to covid.  
I am not impressed with how poorly the website is working but some things never change.  

We were booked on a 24 day Mediterranean Cruise for Sept. 2020, rebooked for the same itinerary Sept. 2021. Looking like that may not happen now. I see HA cancelling all Med cruises until June & I have a feeling that it will be extended. I would like to rebook for 2022 but only see 2 dates July & end of Sept available. Does anyone see more dates available. 

On 1/5/2021 at 11:46 AM, zelker said:

Don't see VofV showing yet ... does anyone have any info or is it already sold out?

I am already on this cruise - moved from Summer 2021 - so I expect that those reservations will have taken a lot of space.