Prices Now Released for Europe 2022

Lady Arwen

Just checked HAL site and the Itineraries for 2022 are out including Europe and TAs.  Prices are higher than I expected, but that’s just me.  I know lots of folks are waiting for these cruises, so enjoy!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, swin26 said:

Now I can get on. Before all the drop downs for searches were blank using both my IPhone and computer 

My husband tried to get in again a few minutes ago and found the same problem as you did!  Now it’s okay.

Managed to get the cruises up until end of Aug 2022 by clicking on WHERE WE GO and then EUROPE and then VIEW CRUISES and going through the pages to the 2022 cruises. They are probably still loading September onwards as that page still has the spinning circle

• Like 1

When I got through I saw the October 2022 cruise was part of a Here We Go special that included the drink package, included gratuities, and a signature dining package, and reduced deposits. But now I can’t get back on.  I see no other reference on the website to that special, but since the current special ends tonight, maybe tomorrow it will be functional.  On the big box website there are the fall 2022 cruises with no itineraries and no specials - actually only showing there was a non refundable deposit.  

Here is the Have It All promo from HAL's site (for those who still can't get in) - offer ends February 28, 2021.

HAVE IT ALL
Book today with a 50% reduced deposit (refundable) and receive up to $1,300 in extras:

• Free drinks
• Free gratuities
• Free Signature Dining Package
• Free Wi-Fi for Suites

This is a special fare and follows the normal payment schedule. Final payment schedule varies by destination and voyage length. Fare deposits are determined by length of voyage. Deposits and fares are refundable per the normal deposit and payment schedules.

• Like 1

Agree it's a pain without maps but we basically knew what we were looking for which helped quickly narrow it down.  Put a 35 night June/July Collector on Volendam on a courtesy hold (they offered to hold it until January 20th which is awesome!), and it includes this new Have It All promo.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zelker said:

Don't see VofV showing yet ... does anyone have any info or is it already sold out?

They said they would issue that itinerary on the 15th.  I was on the 2021 and they are automatically moving me over.  I will be cancelling as soon as they do.  It was not full when they closed the reservations in November

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

They said they would issue that itinerary on the 15th.  I was on the 2021 and they are automatically moving me over.  I will be cancelling as soon as they do.  It was not full when they closed the reservations in November

Thx!  Do you know the dates yet?  Ship?

7 minutes ago, zelker said:

Thx!  Do you know the dates yet?  Ship?

No, nor the ship though I assume the Zaandam.  They have now combined the folks from the 2020 and the 2021 so be sure to keep watching.   It wasn't full but I am sure it will book quickly.  When I booked in October there were no suites but I think that was not because of being full, it was to reduce capacity according to CDC guidelines.  

Edited by Mary229
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

Only the Rotterdam is out through October ,cruising  is a special cruise 150th aniviasry

Volendam and Westerdam are both bookable through November in the Mediterranean on a variety of sailings. 

Nieuw Statendam repositions from Copenhagen  to Boston in mid July, arriving 8/3. Guessing she may do Greenland and/or Canada/NE sailings through the fall. 

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

27 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Volendam and Westerdam are both bookable through November in the Mediterranean on a variety of sailings. 

Nieuw Statendam repositions from Copenhagen  to Boston in mid July, arriving 8/3. Guessing she may do Greenland and/or Canada/NE sailings through the fall. 

Where did you see the 8/3 date.??

27 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

When you have a few minutes, would you please send me an email at:

deedeegroff@gmail.com

Thank you,

Deb

44 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Oh my goodness -- I feel NS is just too big for Greenland. I've read about the issues getting folks on and off the ship when big ships call there.