The Daily for Wednesday Jan 6, 2021

richwmn

7 hours ago, PSR said:

Isn't there a regular shuttle bus to the Center when a ship's docked at Pier 2? I was able to grab a shuttle in the parking lot last time we were there (my husband didn't want to go to the "mall"). However the signage was poor and the parking lot was large, so I had to run to catch the bus before it quickly took off again after dropping off a group about 50 yards away!

If you're referring to a shuttle to Ala Moana Center, not during the call I'm describing which was in Nov 2014

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

If you're referring to a shuttle to Ala Moana Center, not during the call I'm describing which was in Nov 2014

Oh....my trip was in 2019. Pier 2 must have had an "upgrade"! 😊

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, PSR said:

Isn't there a regular shuttle bus to the Center when a ship's docked at Pier 2? I was able to grab a shuttle in the parking lot last time we were there (my husband didn't want to go to the "mall"). However the signage was poor and the parking lot was large, so I had to run to catch the bus before it quickly took off again after dropping off a group about 50 yards away!

Yes, there is a shuttle goes to Walmart which is about a block and a half to Ala Moana Mall.  From there we usually walk the 40 minutes to Waikiki Beach. 

15 hours ago, rafinmd said:

With a vaccine on the horizon I'll likely be "ready" soon after it actually happens.  Maryland expects to start vaccinating those over 75 late this months.  Then another month for the second jab and a few more days for it to really kick in.

Roy

Anything booked yet or thinking about? I really enjoy reading your blog posts / daily postings.