Reservations on quantum class

4 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Thx!  And, didn’t realize they had an escape room.  I assume concierge can arrange reservations?

I'm not sure if the escape room is officially listed but it is on Anthem so I'm assuming.

Most of these you can probably make reservations (other than bumper cars) in the cruise planner before you contact the concierge

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

Anthem never had reservations for bumper cars.  Do the other Quantum class ships require them?  I know Quantum has charged for things while in the Asian market that are free on Anthem.

I was just going by the new procedures for Quantum where they are now doing reservations for the bumper cars so that may or may not happen

• Like 1

Don't forget the standard shows in the main showroom (We Will Rock You, etc) and Spectra's Cabaret in 270. Those with reservations get in first, and those without are let in 15 minutes before Showtime for any remaining seats. Not sure how this will work in the new Covid-19 normal.

12 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

We are doing odyssey next year, in a suite.  Just curious which things (other than restaurants) require reservations?

Take a look at the RCL website,  with the virus restrictions currently listed almost everything will require reservations.