Website/Cruise Planner Question

Usually you select your dining when you book the cruise. Either fixed seating with early or late or My Time Dining. If you selected MTD, you can make your dining time reservations on the cruise planner. 

So I don't quite know what choice you mean? if you booked with a travel agent, they should be able to tell you. If you booked online or directly, your invoice should show your dining selection. 

EDIT: Line#4 on your invoice should show DINING: and your selection. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Coralc

In addition to the above info....If you chose MTD you don't necessarily have to have a reservation or a time scheduled.

We prefer to just go anytime during the open hours for dinner or skip it all together and go to the WJ.

• Like 1

Don't worry be Happy, your  first problem is if your cruise will be cancelled or not . Your restaurant will be on your cruise card  and you can request a change once on board 😇

• Like 1

Thanks. I understand all that.  I like to confirm everything online, so I am just wondering if the RCCL website/cruise planner actually lists the dining you are assigned to.

Edited by defreeze

3 minutes ago, defreeze said:

Thanks. I understand all that.  I like to confirm everything online, so I am just wondering if the RCCL website/cruise planner actually lists the dining you are assigned to.

If you have MTD then you will be able to make MTD reservations in the Cruise Planner at some point in time maybe 9 months from sailing. 

there is no where that specifically lists dining time.

call 866.562.7625 press 4 and follow the prompts to get an invoice sent, this will show you your dining time. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If you have MTD then you will be able to make MTD reservations in the Cruise Planner at some point in time maybe 9 months from sailing. 

there is no where that specifically lists dining time.

call 866.562.7625 press 4 and follow the prompts to get an invoice sent, this will show you your dining time. 

Thank you so much!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Don't worry be Happy, your  first problem is if your cruise will be cancelled or not . Your restaurant will be on your cruise card  and you can request a change once on board 😇

I learned not to notice this information anymore. I mean seriously, its so hard mentally to keep an eye on those cruises and whether they are getting canceled or not.. I just got back my money and I have no intention of purchasing anything in a near time