Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

Late joining the Tribe's first virtual vacation, but I have gone back and read all 18 pages.  

"@ The handsome Saint Greg", first question I have,  are you enjoying yourself?  Do you find it too quiet?

The pictures are great.  ENJOY!!!

• Like 5

I got a bit of a late start I got up at 8. And then I wanted to get totally ready and out of the room so housekeeping can do their thing today. I had the do not disturb sign on since I got here and changed it this morning.

71E02B4B-B214-448A-AA74-75821CEA08B8.jpeg

ED0DC037-60F4-4E1F-ABDB-EB87B14F4CCD.jpeg

7 hours ago, taznremmy said:

Late joining the Tribe's first virtual vacation, but I have gone back and read all 18 pages.  

"@ The handsome Saint Greg", first question I have,  are you enjoying yourself?  Do you find it too quiet?

The pictures are great.  ENJOY!!!

I like not having to fight the crowds. That’s part of the reason I booked this place now. New resort with a lot to do and not a lot of people. I do feel bad for some of the bartenders though.  The pool does pretty good I think. But the lobby and beach bar are always dead. I’ll always be the only one. Maybe 1 or 2 people come to grab a drink and leave but that’s it while I’m there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t want to go back in there again. Im sure he’ll think I’m done and take my plate and Bloody Mary. One of the struggles of being a solo. Last night when I came in for dessert the hostess gave me a table. I went back to grab dessert and when I came back out she was trying to give my table to someone else.