Are Royal slowing up in applying FCC's?

Hello, just another FCC question to add to the pile...

I've been applying my FCC's online and usually get an email confirming it's been done within 24-48 hours,   Last week I applied 1 more to a cruise which is currently scheduled to go ahead in November but have not heard anything back and my balance due has not changed.   I know they will be busy so don't want to call yet but just wondered if anyone else has noticed a slow down in applying these?

Does a wild bear crap in the woods? 

For me the whole process is very slow.  I still have issues to resolve with canceled February cruises and haven't heard diddly about my June cruises.  Glad to hear it's been smoother for you.

2 hours ago, welshrich said:

Hello, just another FCC question to add to the pile...

I've been applying my FCC's online and usually get an email confirming it's been done within 24-48 hours,   Last week I applied 1 more to a cruise which is currently scheduled to go ahead in November but have not heard anything back and my balance due has not changed.   I know they will be busy so don't want to call yet but just wondered if anyone else has noticed a slow down in applying these?

The problem with applying them on line is that you don't know right away if there is an issue with them.  there is currently an ongoing issue where the FCC's are sent out as available because the FCC has been created but they can't be redeemed because the money hasn't been moved to the FCC and is still attached t the old booking which can take another 2 weeks or longer from the time they are issued.  

If you didn't get a response within 24 hours I would call and follow up

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The problem with applying them on line is that you don't know right away if there is an issue with them.  there is currently an ongoing issue where the FCC's are sent out as available because the FCC has been created but they can't be redeemed because the money hasn't been moved to the FCC and is still attached t the old booking which can take another 2 weeks or longer from the time they are issued.  

If you didn't get a response within 24 hours I would call and follow up

Yes, several months ago took many days, might even been 2 weeks, to get my confirmation for FCC applied online