Should we change cabins ?

puppymama1

We are booked on the October 27 Israel intensive cruise on the Pursuit... IF by a miracle it actually happens, I was looking at available cabins and it looks like a lot of people have canceled their bookings and we could switch to a different cabin closer to midship.  We are currently booked in 7085 which was one of only 3 cabins available when we booked this cruise, but now we could move up to any cabins between 7061-7073 or 7048-7072.  Does anyone know which side of the ship would be better for this cruise?  Anyone have experience with any of those cabins as to which ones might be as good or better than 7085?  Right now it’s not looking good for this Israel cruise to actually happen, but in case it does, we would like to move closer to midship.... thanks!

We’ve been in 7070 twice, once on the Journey and once on the Pursuit (and we have it booked again!). I think it’s a great location. It’s just a few cabins down from the Laundry room, so it’s easy to check washer/dryer availability, but no noise. Our cabin of choice!

38 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Personally I'd stay put. I don't think there is any advantage in moving and 7085 is nice and handy for the stairs, two down to the dining room, two up to the buffet. Not sure of which side is best. Again, I don't think it makes a huge difference. 

Phil 

I think we are booked in that cabin on Journey. It got fine reviews on the cabin spread sheet and we liked the idea of being near the stairs/elevators.

We have been in 7075 and liked the location, just around the corner from the laundry, close to elevators and stairs but no noise from those waiting, getting on or getting off the elevators.

I typically like the side of the ship facing land but that is a personal thing.  If you are also liking to look at the coastline then choose the port side for your trip that has most of the land on its port side.  Pretty much all cabins on deck 7 are good except directly opposite the self service laundry.

• 8 months later...

All Verandah rooms have a walk in shower only, it is only suites (Decks 6, accessibility suites and Deck 😎 that have the tub shower or shower depending on where they are located 

Edited by uktog
  • Like 1