"The Key" no longer offered? Liberty of the Seas - Honeymoon Cruise Ideas

Happy Monday fellow CC board members! My wife and I are 90 days away from our Liberty of the Seas cruise for our honeymoon in August. This is the 3rd attempt and we are hopefully we are actually going to make it out of the port this time!

May 2019 we went on an Enchantment of the Seas cruise out of Galveston and really enjoyed "The Key" benefits, but now it doesn't show available on the Cruise Planner. We are hoping to bid on a Royal Up Junior Suite from our Hump Balcony, but if that isn't possible, we wanted "The Key" as a back up for the boarding benefits. 

Also, trying to do romantic things for her on the boat, so any suggestions would be appreciated! I already have The Chefs Table, a couples massage, and Room Decorations/Strawberries and Champange in the room ordered, plus battery powered candles to pack, but any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Have a great week and hope everyone ends up on a Cruise soon!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ducati996spr said:

That's a great idea! Thanks @missusdubbya! Keep them coming!

I have set up a Blow out and Manicure and Pedicure. 🙂 Thanks to the board for the idea! Keep them rolling!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, not-enough-cruising said:

With new boarding policies coming, “The Key” may not be the benefit it once was (at least for boarding)

Excellent point.  In particular, embarkation day lunch may not be possible due to later boarding.  Perhaps they may modify the embarkation day lunch to be used at some other time....who knows at this point...but it could be that some of the Key services could be limited or eliminated.  Guess we'll just have to see how they work it all once cruising resumes.