Cruise Planner Cancellations

I would give it a couple more days. Cruise planner refunds usually didn't take much longer than 14 business days in my experience. And often my credit card company takes a couple days for it to actually show on my card, and when it does, it's dated for a few days earlier.

• Like 1

Our experience last year was they didn't do refunds for planner purchases until the ship sail date.  If you cancelled a purchase in normal times it took around 10 days.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Hmmm...I cancelled my July cruise this past January, and still have not received the credit back on my CC card for the Deluxe Beverage Plan that we paid for.🤔

Did you cancel the drink package separately before you cancelled the cruise.  The refunds for cruise planner items are much quicker that way.

• Like 1

No, Ourusualbeach, I didn't.  I just thought that once I cancelled the cruise, the drink package would've automatically been refunded back onto my credit card.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I

Oh, lucky you!!!!  We cancelled our July 16th cruise on Oasis, since we didn't trust that it will sail.  We'll be cruising on the Silhouette out of Ft. Lauderdale in February, and the Allure in April.  

Enjoy your cruise!😊

Maryann

6 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Hmmm...I cancelled my July cruise this past January, and still have not received the credit back on my CC card for the Deluxe Beverage Plan that we paid for.🤔

Give them a call.   The refunds usually process within a couple weeks, or get “stuck” and don’t go out.  But they can do a workflow to get it back to you.  

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Did you cancel the drink package separately before you cancelled the cruise.  The refunds for cruise planner items are much quicker that way.

Yes, if there is time, I cancel my cruise planner purchases, and wait to get that refunded before I cancel the cruise.  You shouldn’t have to do that, but these IT systems are ancient, and do mess up sometime.