Aqua Class bathroom amenities

seaworthy1

"Being ever the glass half full kind of person" my questions are about AQ bathrooms. Does the shower have a retractable clothes line?  Is there a 110v outlet in the bathroom (other than shaver outlet) capable of plugging a water pic into?  We have traveled in AQ, but it has been a long time. 

1 hour ago, seaworthy1 said:

"Being ever the glass half full kind of person" my questions are about AQ bathrooms. Does the shower have a retractable clothes line?  Is there a 110v outlet in the bathroom (other than shaver outlet) capable of plugging a water pic into?  We have traveled in AQ, but it has been a long time. 

This is $9 on Amazon, I actually have it at home.

Back
  1. 61dcqPlTF%2BL._AC_UL1500_.jpg
  2. 71wdE2G-Q9L._AC_UL1500_.jpg
  3. 41IAf2eIdvL._AC_UY1000_.jpg
  1. 61dcqPlTF%2BL._SS126_.jpg
  2. 71wdE2G-Q9L._SS126_.jpg
  3. 41IAf2eIdvL._SS126_.jpg

When I had braces ten years ago, I purchased a battery powered waterpik-like device. It worked very well and had no tubes or cords. And I recall thinking it was inexpensive at the time. Great for travel. I imagine there must be rechargeable ones available by now.

There is no outlet that supports a water pick.  I use one and solved the problem by using the outlet near the desk and swallowing the water.   The food that is there isn’t anything you need to deposit In the sink and water is water.   Just swallow it   Problem solved 

Happy cruising 😕🚢🚢🌅

21 hours ago, CoatRackOfDoom said:

When I had braces ten years ago, I purchased a battery powered waterpik-like device. It worked very well and had no tubes or cords. And I recall thinking it was inexpensive at the time. Great for travel. I imagine there must be rechargeable ones available by now.

There are, I have one and it does a good job (but doesn’t hold as much water).

• Like 1