Vaccination poll

lux4me

On 6/13/2021 at 12:26 PM, Sinbadssailors said:

I appreciate the reply, and understand your reasoning, even if I disagree.

Unfortunately, the Celebrity cases, in fully vaccinated passengers, means vaccination isn't the answer we hoped for. 

Asymptomatic vaccinated people, and yet those cases led to quarantine for them and the people on their shore excursion, until negative tests. 

Makes me wonder what the answer even is. Will it ever end? Doesn't look like it.

Hoping, in the future, the protocol to quarantine any asymptomatic vaccinated person who was exposed to a Covid positive person is dropped by the cruise lines. The CDC guidelines says that vaccinated people DO NOT have to quarantine unless they are symptomatic for Covid. Hopefully, going forward, the cruise lines will feel comfortable with this guideline.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 9:23 AM, Darcy03231 said:

I'd cancel.  Not because I'm concerned about getting the virus as I'm fully vaccinated.  I'm more concerned over what would happen if there were an outbreak on the ship.   I really don't want to be confined to my cabin, miss ports of call, etc.

My sentiments exactly. I’m not so much afraid of catching Covid, but I don’t want my vacation ruined by an outbreak. I’m also hoping for fewer restrictions (masks, social distancing) if everyone on board is vaccinated. 

• Like 1