Vaccination poll

lux4me

I’m not booked on a cruise until next Easter because of the vaccination requirement.

I personally am vaccinated and so is my wife, but our son obviously isn’t. He will be done as soon as he is offered it. If either he isn’t offered the vaccination before next Easter or NCL don’t change their requirements then we will have to cancel that cruise, and likely the Prima in August.

So, if NCL allowed unvaccinated people onboard then it would make us more likely to cruise. My preference would be that they allow unvaccinated children on rather than anyone, and if countries don’t start vaccinating kids then I suspect and hope this will happen reasonably soon.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1

Family of 4, all vaccinated.  We have 3 cruises booked (including the Prima)

We would cancel.

Here is a poll done earlier this year...89+% who responded said they want proof of vaccination in order to sail.  I suspect the majority of likely cruisers want vaccinated cruises.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2772516-poll-do-you-support-cruise-lines-making-proof-of-covid-vaccinations-mandatory-before-passengers-are-allowed-to-board/page/3/

• Like 7

I'd cancel.  Not because I'm concerned about getting the virus as I'm fully vaccinated.  I'm more concerned over what would happen if there were an outbreak on the ship.   I really don't want to be confined to my cabin, miss ports of call, etc.

• Like 12

We’d still go.   We’re all vaccinated.   We wore masks.   We still have to live life.   There is no settled science on how long these vaccines will work so a 100% vaccinated ship could be loaded w/people without protection.   *I* could be one of them.  I don’t choose to focus on that.

• Like 3

We would not cancel.   In fact that sometime in the next year vaccinations will no longer be required.  I had a 3 generation girls cruise planned for Oct. 2021 that we had to cancel due to vaccination being required.  Granddaughter refuses to get vaccination due to fear of future fertility issues.  It is rescheduled for Oct, 2022.   DH & I are fully vaccinated.

• Like 3