Do You Have Additional Documents That Verify Vaccination?

jtwind

5 hours ago, crazyank said:

Better check to be sure you have the correct info.  As of this morning the EU (and Greece) are only accepting the International Record of Immunization aka the "yellow book"  or the QR code generated by the COVPASS App.  We checked several different countries requirements and the US CDC card is not accepted by any of them.

Am keeping up on the latest Greece requirements.  They do require that each family download and complete an app which includes uploading the CDC Vaccination card.  They will then send a QR code to the phone that is used for entry.  Since the new International form (which now only applies to the EU folks) is not yet functional for those from outside the EU it is something that will likely something that will be expanded at a later time.  For those of us in the USA it will be a tough situation since we do not have any kind of official national COVID Vaccine data base.  Some think that what will happen is that Americans will be able to apply for their new EU form by simply completing an app and uploading the CDC Form...but that remains to be seen.  Here is a link to the latest Greek Government policy regarding entry:

Protocol for Arrivals in Greece - travel.gov.gr

By the way, I have posted elsewhere on CC about my belief that it has now become nearly impossible for International travelers to travel without a working Smartphone.  It seems like the reliance on apps, tracking software, and working phones has become a necessity with many countries.

Hank

• Like 1

18 hours ago, zekekelso said:

Paper clips now stick to me - does that count? Otherwise, all I have is the basic vaccination card. 

Actually they are going to spray you w an iron filing solution and see if it runs off or sticks to your body.

DON

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

For example, I received my Moderna shots at a County Clinic (to which I had never been) that created a MyChart record for that “procedure.”

I already had a primary provider University hospital system MyChart record. So, I opened my original MyChart web account, searched for (and found) the County Clinic, indicated that I wanted the two records to sync and, shortly thereafter, the Moderna shots (complete with dosage et al. info) appeared in the immunizations section of my university hospital MyChart account.

Thanks for sharing this. I received my vaccine from the city health department. I took no additional steps to have this added into mychart. But sure enough, just checked and it's in there. Although, interestingly enough it registers 4 vaccine doses for me, all spread over the correct two dates. But it has moderna for one and pfizer for the other. Guess I am extra protected.... Only the pfizer (the correct vaccine) has lot numbers added. Hopefully having the extra false doses in there doesn't mess anything up. Not sure who to contact to have that corrected.

Edited by sanger727

1 hour ago, sanger727 said:

Thanks for sharing this. I received my vaccine from the city health department. I took no additional steps to have this added into mychart. But sure enough, just checked and it's in there. Although, interestingly enough it registers 4 vaccine doses for me, all spread over the correct two dates. But it has moderna for one and pfizer for the other. Guess I am extra protected.... Only the pfizer (the correct vaccine) has lot numbers added. Hopefully having the extra false doses in there doesn't mess anything up. Not sure who to contact to have that corrected.

I’d check with your primary MyChart location.

On 6/15/2021 at 11:09 PM, capriccio said:

Thank you so much for this information! 

Florida, as far as I can tell, has no database or isn't willing to let its residents know about it.  This is much better.  I now have this screen and a photo of my CDC vaccination record saved on my phone and I-Pad.  

It took me a while to find the instructions but here they are in case anyone else is interested (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/faq.html😞

How can I view my v-safe account?

Sign into your v-safe account to view your previous health check-ins, register your second dose of vaccine, change your language preferences, or change select demographic information.

Go to vsafe.cdc.gov and tap “Get Started.” Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Already Registered?” Enter your v-safe registration code (the 13-character code you received after completing vsafe registration) and tap “Send Secure Link.” You will receive a direct link to your account via text. Tap this link to initiate account access and enter the 6-digit verification code you will also receive via text.

What if I do not have my v-safe registration code?

To sign into your v-safe account without your registration code, go to vsafe.cdc.gov and tap “Get Started.” Enter your information as you did when you originally enrolled; once v-safe matches you to your account, it will send a 6-digit verification code via text. Enter this verification code to access your account.

Thanks so much for the link.  It worked for me, too.

Here is the email response I got when I emailed my (Florida) county health dept, which is where I got my jabs.  Have not followed up with my PCP, but plan to. Highlighting is mine.  Evidently the data base is for medical, rather than government, access. 

Thank you for writing to the COVID-19 Call Center.   

If you are a full-time Florida resident, you should consult with your primary health care provider to get a record of their vaccinations.  Your provider should be able to pull that record down from FLSHOTS and it will be an official record. Regardless of whether your primary health care provider administered your vaccinations or you received them elsewhere, they do have access to FLSHOTS. 

If you are a part-time “resident” of Florida [meaning your primary health care person is not here] and you got one or more of their COVID vaccinations in Florida, then you should contact the CHD of the county where you got vaccinated and ask for your vaccination record.    

Visit http://www.floridahealth.gov/all-county-locations.html to access the webpage for the County Health Department 

CDC Vaccination cards will not be redistributed at this time. The FLSHOTS record will suffice all requirements for proof of vaccination.