4 days cruise question

I just booked my drink package with RC.  I booked the Mocktails package and it costs about $190.  The "Cheers" package wasn't worth it to me as I don't drink.  I usually get the Classic Soda package, which will run you about $90.

For a 4 day cruise, I wouldn't even bother getting a drinks package.  There's plenty of juice machines throughout the ship and water is always free.  

• Like 1

Tips are $14.50 per person/per day for regular cabins and JS, $17.50 pp/pd for suite levels.

The prices for drinks and wifi vary all the time. Are you thinking drinks individually or a package? A deluxe beverage package can often be found on sale for around $55 pp/pd. Wifi typically starts around $15.99 pp/pd for surf and stream for one device. There are many different packages available for wifi.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

Tips are $14.50 per person/per day for regular cabins and JS, $17.50 pp/pd for suite levels.

The prices for drinks and wifi vary all the time. Are you thinking drinks individually or a package? A deluxe beverage package can often be found on sale for around $55 pp/pd. Wifi typically starts around $15.99 pp/pd for surf and stream for one device. There are many different packages available for wifi.

We don't drink liquor but do drink wine but in the past we took a bottle on board

Edited by sbcatcher1

1 minute ago, sbcatcher1 said:

$15.99 a day for wi-fi? We don't drink liquor but do drink wine but in the past we took a bottle on board

There is a less expensive wifi available. Plus it depends on how many devices you would want. Our family likes the refreshment package (includes almost everything except alcohol) and that is often on sale for around $20 pp/pd. There are a couple different beverage plans.

1 hour ago, zekekelso said:

Note that people may be quoting the “before gratuity” prices on the drinks packages. 

This. Most packages are going to be the cost plus 18% gratuity in my experience. (Food, beverage, and spa packages, anyway.)

We just booked a 4 night cruise on the Navigator for next January.

We booked a suite.....so have access to the suite lounge...ALSO... Diamond lounge so I do not think we will paying for any drinks !