Now Two Silhouette September 21 Cruises Cancelled

JBare

16 hours ago, JBare said:

They're on the Celebrity web site under new September cruises,  just appeared and we have until 14th July to book before generally open to others apparently.

new.jpg

Have you managed to book we have been told we can't book until 15th

Edited by Alushar

23 hours ago, chemmo said:

So sorry your cruise has been cancelled.

Presumably these cruises will be replaced with more staycations....Do you know if you will get priority options to rebook one of these or if it is simply down to you to look on line?

Just seen this on line:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/uk-cruises-from-southampton-2021/itineraries?fbclid=IwAR2d3f5VDO4rMiXxqlxiW2GbpaRIAoitsSx0NOlYr9fc30org4XchoFLiQo#new

3 new September itineraries added, but they have also opened bookings for July /August cruises, which were previously closed!

I wonder if they have increased the capacity, or whether people are cancelling due to the PCR test debacle?

A10C804B-8AE4-4ED2-8040-12EE3FA79C7E.jpeg

Edited by upwarduk

I’m tempted by one of the September ones, though are meant to be doing a sailing holiday in Croatia at the time. Just heard that our Cunard seacation is cancelled (the first 5 sailings are cancelled), so may jiggle our plans. We are on the 17th July Silhouette sailing and am wondering what rooms will be available if we take a chance and book once on board!

Silhouette has had September dates on the Liverpool Cruise Terminal schedule for a few weeks and there are further dates listed for October. 

Who knows if the latter are a plan B or they are definitive?

I’m booked on a October one,

waiting for them to cancel and then use the cancelled itinerary’s to create more uk staycations.

not interested in that, would just like my money back so will go down that route.

such a shame 

I have found out that the cruise replacing ours will have zero single supplement and would have cost the same for me to be in a balcony on the new cruise as I was paying for an inside on the old cruise. 
I find it so frustrating that they didn’t allow us to just stay on the ship, as the new Cruise departs on the same date for the same number of nights. As it is I rescheduled to one of the August cruises after Celebrity told me they did not have a clue what the ship would be doing in September. Four hours later they started advertising the replacement cruises. Furious!

49 minutes ago, iandjm said:

I have found out that the cruise replacing ours will have zero single supplement and would have cost the same for me to be in a balcony on the new cruise as I was paying for an inside on the old cruise. 
I find it so frustrating that they didn’t allow us to just stay on the ship, as the new Cruise departs on the same date for the same number of nights. As it is I rescheduled to one of the August cruises after Celebrity told me they did not have a clue what the ship would be doing in September. Four hours later they started advertising the replacement cruises. Furious!

Have you called and tried to get moved to the new sailing.  I think if you changed after you received the cancellation email but before they sent out these new ones they would accommodate you.

13 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Have you called and tried to get moved to the new sailing.  I think if you changed after you received the cancellation email but before they sent out these new ones they would accommodate you.

Sadly I have moved annual leave and have rearranged work cover so I am not in a position to move everything back. If only

Celebrity had thought ahead and told us on the cancellation email that the cruise would be replaced with one departing the same day / same duration.