NCL Encore Show Chior Of Man

We sail in December 5-12, 2021 and are hoping to see this show on this ship Encore, Choir Of Man. I hear roumors this show will NOT be ready for Dec 5-12,2021. Can anyone confirm this is true?    If so this is the second time we missed this show!

No one really knows for sure. I am sailing Sept.18th on the Encore, and was able to book Choir of Man and Kinky Boots but then today they sent an email saying that they are canceling all entertainment reservations through Nov 13. I think we will all have to just see what goes on entertainment wise on the sailing starting in August. 

Follow Choir of Man on Social Media sites for updates. They have several casts out performing or in rehearsals right now... There has been no mention yet of rehearsals for a ship return. 

8 hours ago, cruisekitty22 said:

We sail in December 5-12, 2021 and are hoping to see this show on this ship Encore, Choir Of Man. I hear roumors this show will NOT be ready for Dec 5-12,2021. Can anyone confirm this is true?    If so this is the second time we missed this show!

Since, until yesterday, they were booking reservations for the August cruises, it should be preformed in December