Pre book Restaurants

awmartin

Is it possible to pre book Restaurants on Iona on line before a cruise.

I would like to book Epicurian and Sindu but it just says on cruise personaliser “ Enquire onboard”. This seems a bit late if you want to book the evening you board.

I'm cruising on Britannia in 15 days and mine all say 'Enquire onboard' too.

I think they're wanting people to use the mobile web-app onboard to book whilst onboard so they can manage venue capacity in real-time.

33 minutes ago, awmartin said:

Thanks, that seems a sensible option for them.

We join Britannia on Thursday. It was reported that they were offering 50% discount on the first night and lots of spaces available. We hope that is the case.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, zap99 said:

We join Britannia on Thursday. It was reported that they were offering 50% discount on the first night and lots of spaces available. We hope that is the case.

See you on board!  I have heard the same from multiple different sources on various staycations for first night deals.  Have only ever tried the Beach House before, and after having my ARFID therapy last year, my food options have expanded massively.  No sure if to try Sindhu or Epicurean?

27 minutes ago, jaydee6969 said:

See you on board!  I have heard the same from multiple different sources on various staycations for first night deals.  Have only ever tried the Beach House before, and after having my ARFID therapy last year, my food options have expanded massively.  No sure if to try Sindhu or Epicurean?

We have another booked for 8th August, but 4 nights, so we can sample all of them again. Our ( so I'm informed ) favourite is Sindhu, but I like Epicurean and the beach house and glass house, so with a couple of MDR's, we still have a spare night. Betting is on another Sindhu🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stu UK said:

Beech House was not open last week due to the way they were running the buffet. 

That's another spare then. I will put my foot down on a 3rd visit to Sindhu, but it could happen.

1 minute ago, sagaris said:

We booked Sindhu as soon as we boarded using the my holiday "app", it was £17.00 cover charge for the two of us, that was a couple of weeks ago.

Molly

Thanks. I wonder what DW will spend the saving on🤔