Triple checking... there are zero downtown Seattle hotels that offer a free shuttle to Pier 91, correct?

I've seen this answered in bits and pieces in other threads, I just want to make sure it's still the case.  There seem to be some hotels that offer a shuttle for $8/pp from downtown, is that cheaper than a Taxi would be?  Assuming there aren't any free shuttle hotels, are there any $8/pp ones you guys currently recommend?

There might be hotels that have arrangements with a third party to provide a shuttle to the port although I wouldn’t pick a hotel based on that. The fare for an Uber/Taxi would be about the same as two passengers paying $8 per person, certainly less than $20 total from any downtown hotel. Pick a hotel you want to stay at, not the one that has the shuttle to the port.  If this continues to be important, you’re best info is going to be from the hotels. Things have change since 2019 sailings including some transportation options and it’s difficult to say exactly what the options are now. At this point there are fewer options than more.

A couple of years ago the Silver Cloud Stadium hotel (across the street from the ballpark) offered complementary shuttles to both cruise terminals, but there's no mention of it any more on their website.  Other Silver Cloud branches also used to offer shuttles (not to the cruise terminals but to other places like Seattle Center) but none of them mention it on their websites either, so I assume it's a company-wide policy.  It seems reasonable that they'd discontinue such perks given the health requirements they'd have to comply with (masking, distancing etc.) as well as being the only ones.  

• Like 1

for the first time cabs can be cheaper than uber.  Look at

flatrateforhire.com

they are also the 'official' airport taxi and offer a rate of about $40 from Seatac to downtown hotels.  From pier 66 to airport any cab is a flat rate of $40.  Pier 91 is not in a flat rate zone except for the Flatrateforhire.com

cabs.