Pre-Purchase Case of Water

You an purchase online after booking your cruise:

Water Packages

2 Bottle Open Water Package - 12 16-ounce premium aluminum bottles of OPEN WATER, an electrolyte-packed purified bottled water delivered to your stateroom. $49.56

6 Bottle Acqua Panna Water Package - 6 1 Liter glass bottles of Acqua Panna, premium natural spring water delivered to your stateroom.. $28.32

Edited by Crew News
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Crew News said:

You an purchase online after booking your cruise:

Water Packages

2 Bottle Open Water Package - 12 16-ounce premium aluminum bottles of OPEN WATER, an electrolyte-packed purified bottled water delivered to your stateroom. $49.56

6 Bottle Acqua Panna Water Package - 6 1 Liter glass bottles of Acqua Panna, premium natural spring water delivered to your stateroom.. $28.32

Crew News, thank you very much for the information.  I appreciate your reply.

28 minutes ago, Sue from Canada said:

I've never had distilled water.  Does it taste as good as Acqua Panna?

Probably not but I have been told that is perfect for Scotch Whiskey as it does not alter the purity of the Scotch. 

Distilled water is used for CPAP machines but part of the HAL Water Package.

Edited by Crew News

You can still bring water aboard - but qty is limited to about 6 liters (Check your contract), and cannot be in the dreaded plastic. 

I am going to try something new for my forthcoming Alaskan cruise...have a case of water (in boxes) shipped via the fine Amazon Prime folks to my pre-cruise hotel (Called Hotel and they will accept) and (Possibly) a case of root Beer (in cans) - If for no other reason to see how it all works, and see if the packaged water is...acceptable...to DW.

If not - can always order the HAL Bottled water they have aluminum small cans, or 1 liter glass bottles.

Note:Need to hand carry the water/coke/wine through security. On previous cruise I have emptied out one roller bag (Into our emergency extra nylon bag we carry - usually for foreign purchased) and put the hand carry liquids into a roller bag. I also always carry a big plastic contractor bag I double wrap - just in case there is a leakage of some of the liquids (DAMHIK). 

I am a (now retired) engineer - so I am real big on Just-In-Case.

2 hours ago, RGEDad said:

I am a (now retired) engineer - so I am real big on Just-In-Case.

Reminds me of a story from a colleague after he flew on South West Airlines. The Captain introduced the names of flight and cabin crew. How impressive that he said something like " ...and our co-pilot is Justin Case."

On 7/23/2021 at 11:40 PM, Sue from Canada said:

I've never had distilled water.  Does it taste as good as Acqua Panna?

Not even close!  Everything is stripped out of it.  You "can" drink it, but why would you?  I'm really picky about water but I'd drink tap water on the ship before I'd drink distilled ... but that's just me.

Distilled Water: What is it, and Can You Drink it? (bigberkeywaterfilters.com)

On 7/23/2021 at 6:27 PM, CruiserBruce said:

The tap water is fine. That being said, there have been recent statements about reducing the use of plastic, and perhaps using reusable metal water bottles.

We've been drinking the tap water for years.  And as you say, filling reusable bottles with it, or for a long day, CamelBak backpack or other comparable backpack that has a water bladder inside.  Still here to tell the tale.  🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1