hub help please

princess76021

2 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

someone posted how to get the hub on an android,  naturally i said i'd go back to it and now i can't find it!

please help!!

thank you

hugs from texas!!!

Very simple. If you have data( or internet) on your android, simply google carnival hub app. It should take you directly to the download page. It's pretty simple. Good luck! 

Just now, Indiansbaseball said:

I got the Hub app in the Android Play Store. Easy to download and set up.  Hope you can find it there ! 

thank you,  but the person that did it also included a link!  i'm not too computer savy so links help!!

thanks again

hugs from texas!!!

10 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Hugs right back at you! From Arlington(Texas)

Hi neighbor!  I tried and it says it can't be installed on this stupid thing 😞

is there something else I can try? It's an Amazon fire

thanks again

Edited by princess76021

7 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

Hi neighbor!  I tried and it says it can't be installed on this stupid thing 😞

is there something else I can try? It's an Amazon fire

thanks again

Oh! I thought you were on a smart phone. Errrrmmmm... I read somewhere on here that people were having great difficulty trying to use the HUB app on their Amazon Fire. Don't recall the resolution. Sowwwyyy. Maybe somebody who found the answer will chime in shortly. Do you have a smart phone you can use instead?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe817 said:

Oh! I thought you were on a smart phone. Errrrmmmm... I read somewhere on here that people were having great difficulty trying to use the HUB app on their Amazon Fire. Don't recall the resolution. Sowwwyyy. Maybe somebody who found the answer will chime in shortly. Do you have a smart phone you can use instead?

yes i do and it's installed on that but these old eyes would like to look at a larger screen!! 🙂

thanks again for all your help!! 

many hugs

You have to get the Amazon version. (Get Carnival Cruises from the Amazon Appstore. Check it out - https://a.co/d/bZr3ote)

If the link doesn't work, go to the Amazon App Store on your Fire. Tap the magnifying glass (search) and enter carnival hub. The first choice should be the app. Tap Get.

Edited by broberts

Alternatively you can open your Fire up (unlock it) and download Google Play on it. That way you can use the apps on your tablet that you use on your phone. I know you said you're not tech savvy but this is a very simple process. You can Google how to do it or watch a YouTube video. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, broberts said:

You have to get the Amazon version. (Get Carnival Cruises from the Amazon Appstore. Check it out - https://a.co/d/bZr3ote)

If the link doesn't work, go to the Amazon App Store on your Fire. Tap the magnifying glass (search) and enter carnival hub. The first choice should be the app. Tap Get.

Thank you but that didn't work 😞

hugs

29 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

Alternatively you can open your Fire up (unlock it) and download Google Play on it. That way you can use the apps on your tablet that you use on your phone. I know you said you're not tech savvy but this is a very simple process. You can Google how to do it or watch a YouTube video. 

How? How do I get my iPhone apps on the fire?  I have Google play but don't see how to Intergrate them. 

Thank you

Hugs

Edited by princess76021

Quote from a previous post

"Actually, you can put the Hub app on an Amazon Fire if you first install the Play Store on it. Then it will work like a standard Android tablet. It was the first thing I did when I bought an 8" Amazon Fire.

This will show you how. https://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-store-on-your-amazon-fire-tablet/   "

3 minutes ago, Bevv said:

Quote from a previous post

"Actually, you can put the Hub app on an Amazon Fire if you first install the Play Store on it. Then it will work like a standard Android tablet. It was the first thing I did when I bought an 8" Amazon Fire.

This will show you how. https://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-store-on-your-amazon-fire-tablet/   "

I will try 🙂 thank you

Hugs

5 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

Thank you all for trying to help me.  I have tried everything to no avail.  I guess I'm going to have to use my iPhone 😕

Hugs to all of you.

Have a great day and wonderful, awesome cruises!!!

Get someone that is a bit more tech savy to help you with the last post.  The howtogeekdotcom link gives you an easy way to set it up step by step.