Health assessment missing

MoTex

I just checked my To Do List for Aug 14 sailing and my Complete Health Assessment is gone (the one that you fill out 3 days prior to sailing) Anyone else have this happen?

Edited by MoTex

2 minutes ago, yerdsyerds said:

I am also cruising on 8/14 and have never had the Health Assessment show up in my To Do List.

It was there prior to check in but once I did check in it disappeared!

5 minutes ago, yerdsyerds said:

I am also cruising on 8/14 and have never had the Health Assessment show up in my To Do List.

That should raise a red flag warning with sirens! Call Carnival. I do not believe you will be permitted to board without a completed Health Assessment. 

It should warrant calling them. That just doesn't sound right. Sorry. 

52 minutes ago, yerdsyerds said:

I cruise in August the 14th as well and I never had the Health assessment in to do list. 
PvP said it should pop up within 72 hours of sailing but who knows if that that is right. 
I also found this on carnival.com under health protocols question and answers so I think we are covered either way 

image.thumb.png.a2a9976ec3c5b8f415a41b58dac4f51c.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atabs12 said:

I cruise in August the 14th as well and I never had the Health assessment in to do list. 
PvP said it should pop up within 72 hours of sailing but who knows if that that is right. 
I also found this on carnival.com under health protocols question and answers so I think we are covered either way 

image.thumb.png.a2a9976ec3c5b8f415a41b58dac4f51c.png

Thank you! I stand corrected and apologize if my unformed statement caused anyone's blood pressure to raise a few points! 

5 hours ago, Joe817 said:

That should raise a red flag warning with sirens! Call Carnival. I do not believe you will be permitted to board without a completed Health Assessment. 

It should warrant calling them. That just doesn't sound right. Sorry. 

Just off vista, I did mine 3 days before and the day before the cruise it disappeared. We had to do another one when boarding the ship, same questions and then you present your COVID card.

Thanks everyone - if it doesnt show up by Thurs I may call my PVP

i know when i sailed on RC a few years ago we just filled a card out at the terminal - didnt know how Carnival did theirs because I filled it online last time I sailed

Edited by MoTex

21 hours ago, MoTex said:

I just checked my To Do List for Aug 14 sailing and my Complete Health Assessment is gone (the one that you fill out 3 days prior to sailing) Anyone else have this happen?

I just received my full assessment to fill out today.  We're cruising on the 12th.  So, you will probably see it in the next two days.  Also, I got the letters saying if you don't fill it out we'll cancel your cruise (before they applied it to my check in information).  Hope this helps!

I was in the August 2 sailing of the Breeze. I completed my assessment online and it also disappeared. When checking in, they pulled me from the line and sent me to the room where they are doing the Covid testing. I had to wait about 15 minutes before being told something was wrong with my health assessment. They made me fill out a new one, made copies of my passport and vaccine card and cleared me for boarding. There were several other people in there for the same thing but they couldn’t tell us why our health assessment  were wrong.