Anyone having issues paying RCL???

Slightly odd topic -  I'm finding it very diffuclt to pay for my cruise!!    Tried online to pay with my Mastercard but it just kept saying error.    Phoned up and waited over an hour for it to be declined!     Phoned the bank - no issues with my card but told to tell RCL that there is something wrong with thier security with Mastercard transactions.     I tried to explain this to the young lady at RCL but it was a bit pointless,   I just paid with my Visa debit online (that didnt work over the phione though!).

Just tried to use Mastercard for the drinks packages. and agaiun it just says error.

It it just me??

8 minutes ago, Jaz52002 said:

It it just me?

Likely yes - there is very rare reporting of this (bank payment issue at RCI's end). RCI IT OTOH could very well cause something like that.

Edited by Biker19

RCI denies they have a problem with accepting payments for cruise planner purchases or cruise payments.  Maybe someone will finally see that money isn't coming in and fix it.  I asked them on Twitter and the response was to clear my cookies and if that doesn't work then call to pay. 

Edited by Anton
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, bethco said:

I have been trying to purchase refreshment package for 2 days.  I finally called did it by phone.  I kept getting error message 405 and so did my friend.

I've had the same issue since yesterday. Tried 3 different devices, 2 computers and a tablet.

4 hours ago, Jaz52002 said:

Slightly odd topic -  I'm finding it very diffuclt to pay for my cruise!!    Tried online to pay with my Mastercard but it just kept saying error.    Phoned up and waited over an hour for it to be declined!     Phoned the bank - no issues with my card but told to tell RCL that there is something wrong with thier security with Mastercard transactions.     I tried to explain this to the young lady at RCL but it was a bit pointless,   I just paid with my Visa debit online (that didnt work over the phione though!).

Just tried to use Mastercard for the drinks packages. and agaiun it just says error.

It it just me??

I had an error at submit payment when I added UDP...ended up talking to call center to get it thru. Definitely a tech issue.