MSC Seashore Cabin 19002

mmbcater

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 12:41 PM, mmbcater said:

Ok so I filmed the FB Post. Please excuse the quality but it gives a general gist of the room. 

FullSizeRender.mov

I wasn't able to view this, but it looks like that group is by invite-only so I requested to join and hopefully will be able to see this after that's done! I'd love a sneak preview of our future room. 

1 hour ago, karmamule said:

I wasn't able to view this, but it looks like that group is by invite-only so I requested to join and hopefully will be able to see this after that's done! I'd love a sneak preview of our future room. 

I was able to join immediately.

Maybe you were too?  Bang on this video link and see if it loads for you:

https://www.facebook.com/khbarrass/videos/3007776459539870

• Thanks 1

It took about a day before I was actually added to the group but I am able to see it now and your link worked great. Thanks!

I'm now officially very excited to stay in this room. 🤩 It's more significantly different compared to the prior YC rooms we've been in before than I was expecting, but in a good way!  We stayed in a front-facing YC suite on the Meraviglia in January 2020 and we had a great time but it looks like I'll like this room and balcony more.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dbox said:

I will be in 19002 in 23 days. Well I will be if MSC fixes my FCC issues and applies the rest of the funds to the remaining balance. 

Good luck! I hope everything turns out well and that you do end up on that sailing.

Edited by karmamule

You are correct. Both my cabins have changed. I no longer have 19002 on my reservation. They changed it  to a Different YC Grand Suite. 

I have 2 cabins booked and the are separated by one cabin. My guess is they are filling every other cabin. 

On 10/28/2021 at 12:51 PM, Dbox said:

I will be in 19002 in 23 days. Well I will be if MSC fixes my FCC issues and applies the rest of the funds to the remaining balance. 

We will be staying in this cabin as well. We were in 19010 and then moved to 19002. The husband loves being forward.

We were hit by the mass shuffle of Seashore rooms for several cruises. 😒   We no longer have 19002 and instead just have a guarantee of YC Deluxe Grand. It sounds like people have had no luck calling MSC to get their specific prior cabin back, but I'll try later today and see what happens.

Edited by karmamule

50 minutes ago, karmamule said:

We were hit by the mass shuffle of Seashore rooms for several cruises. 😒   We no longer have 19002 and instead just have a guarantee of YC Deluxe Grand. It sounds like people have had no luck calling MSC to get their specific prior cabin back, but I'll try later today and see what happens.

..same here..

I picked a specific YC Deluxe Grand Stateroom on deck 19 and booking got changed to Guarantee.. sailing is B2B on 12-18-2021.

Why is MSC messing around with passengers paying the highest prices for staterooms ? Is this what MSC means by “The ultimate VIP treatment experience”

Edited by SirWolf
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, karmamule said:

We no longer have 19002 and instead just have a guarantee of YC Deluxe Grand.

3 hours ago, SirWolf said:

Why is MSC messing around with passengers paying the highest prices for staterooms ?

I'm guessing that even though 19002 is the same category, MSC will start charging more for it because of the "location".

So far, I haven't lost my booked stateroom on Seashore. I've also noticed that both Owner's Suites are available for my cruise (MSC is asking far too much for them). Maybe MSC will discount the Owner's Suite so someone can get a good deal on one....?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I'm guessing that even though 19002 is the same category, MSC will start charging more for it because of the "location".

So far, I haven't lost my booked stateroom on Seashore. I've also noticed that both Owner's Suites are available for my cruise (MSC is asking far too much for them). Maybe MSC will discount the Owner's Suite so someone can get a good deal on one....?

We are sailing Meraviglia in 10 days.
Royal Suite still available and fare is still as high as it was 2 months ago. I don’t see any sign MSC is discounting last minute.

I guess someone could bid for RS but rate for bid may be thousands per person.

Edited by phissy

MSC is changing their categories if cabins-just like NCL, Celebrity, Carnival. Want a higher deck-$$, want a mid ship cabin $$. I've been told this will all be complete by 11/15 from a MSC employee. They are just "Americanizing" their pricing structures and it starts with the first sailing-I don't believe any price changes will occur for already booked cabins... 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dbox said:

I was able to get 19002 back on the 11/20 sailing thanks to a Cruise Critic member and a call to MSC

Here is a link to what it looks like. 
https://youtu.be/yx99MrGjtXE

Thank you so much for taking this wonderful video. The balcony is really nice since it is so much larger than other YC cabin balconies. I loved our old cabin 19010 but this one is a cherry on the top. Again, thank you so much for going back to take this video and share.

Thank you so much!! This is a fantastic cabin. I am so happy and excited about the balcony!!