Where do we go to book

indiana123

Sorry to be a pain but OH is trying to book the theatre and restaurants on Iona.  We had a message to say we could book from today, but we are having trouble finding out how to do it.

How do we do it,  where is it all and also can we book a disabled space in the theatre.

Sorry.. we aren't usually thick but appear to be so on this.  I said I would ask you lot rather than us getting stressed. 🙃

Edited by indiana123

From my experience on Britannia and Iona staycations, if it says today, try looking closer to midnight tonight.  I believe this is similar to what other pax have experienced.

Always worth checking through the day, but mine were at midnight.  Seems to be a timing issue with P&O.

I am assuming you are on the 18th Sept sailing? I have just been on and been able to book the headliner theatre shows and comedian, having not been able to yesterday. The skydome shows werent available to book however, so not sure if this means they are full already? I hope not as I was looking forward to those the most

18 hours ago, indiana123 said:

Sorry to be a pain but OH is trying to book the theatre and restaurants on Iona.  We had a message to say we could book from today, but we are having trouble finding out how to do it.

How do we do it,  where is it all and also can we book a disabled space in the theatre.

Sorry.. we aren't usually thick but appear to be so on this.  I said I would ask you lot rather than us getting stressed. 🙃

I had to book the restaurants last week on Britannia when we got on board.

There are manned speciality dining desks as you get onboard or you can use the My Holiday.pocruises.com app on board  using your mobile phone.

I also used the My Holiday app to book shows.

Graham.

Hello.  I have managed to book 2 headline theatre shows.  There was only one day for the comdian and that was Gala night???

Also we are travelling with friends on a linked booking.  Yet we couldnt seem to book the theatre seats as 1 group of 4, we had to book it as 2 seperate bookings and the result is that we are 3 rows apart from each other.  Have I done something wrong?

PO website is just carp!

6 minutes ago, Harryjacobs said:

Hello.  I have managed to book 2 headline theatre shows.  There was only one day for the comdian and that was Gala night???

Also we are travelling with friends on a linked booking.  Yet we couldnt seem to book the theatre seats as 1 group of 4, we had to book it as 2 seperate bookings and the result is that we are 3 rows apart from each other.  Have I done something wrong?

PO website is just carp!

no that is the procedure they are following wear only 2 can sit together in the theatre then there has to be a gap between next people.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

no that is the procedure they are following wear only 2 can sit together in the theatre then there has to be a gap between next people.

Seems daft when the 4 of us are travelling together by car, sitting together at the restaurants yet cannot sit together in a theatre.

Damn this Covid is a clever thing!