Edge Itinerary Changes - September 18, October 2, October 30

mac_tlc

There are also changes to the first international cruises from UK. Instead of visiting Spain and Portugal on her Canaries cruise, its Spain and the Spanish islands only.

The final 3 day sailing at the end of October to Bruges, now reverts to another UK Staycation.

D67CBD42-50CD-4F44-B43A-1CF3EEBB0AA1.thumb.jpeg.e6953e29a72aac83abf83c2695b63d3c.jpeg

Edited by upwarduk

10 minutes ago, lovrccl said:

This is what they changed our Oct 16th to.....no Costa Maya, just day at sea 😞

RTFImage_613bb5c4bd44f651ea75b6dd.png

They are going to be sailing in circles very slowly to take 36 hours to get from Roatan to Cozumel.😂

It's about 330nm, so about 9kts. 

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Costa Maya having issues?  I wonder…

I don't think any more than any other Mexican port. From following the folks who own Maya Chan, they were just able to reopen this week. I was looking at the port schedule and it seems that when ever the Edge is there, the Carnival Mardi Gras is also. Maybe too many people to be comfortable? I have heard anecdotally that Carnival is booking to a higher capacity %.

Odyssey of the Seas stopped there on Wednesday . 

Too bad, I miss Maya Chan. 

Nothing about Covid test on the email for Oct 9th cruise.

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you aboard the Celebrity Edge® for your 7-Night Eastern Caribbean sailing departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Please note our itinerary has been modified as detailed below. This revised itinerary can also be found online at www.celebritycruises.com.

RTFImage_613bd3e6bd44f651ea75b6f2.png

Again, we look forward to welcoming you aboard the Celebrity Edge® for a truly incredible vacation.

Sincerely,

Celebrity Cruises

8 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

Nothing about Covid test on the email for Oct 9th cruise.

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you aboard the Celebrity Edge® for your 7-Night Eastern Caribbean sailing departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Please note our itinerary has been modified as detailed below. This revised itinerary can also be found online at www.celebritycruises.com.

RTFImage_613bd3e6bd44f651ea75b6f2.png

Again, we look forward to welcoming you aboard the Celebrity Edge® for a truly incredible vacation.

Sincerely,

Celebrity Cruises

Our letter for Oct 16th cruise was longer and included this:  "As a kind reminder, all vaccinated guests, will be required to present a negative COVID-19 test result before boarding. This test may be taken as either a PCR test or an Antigen test, conducted within two days of embarkation. "

1 hour ago, M&JfromSDL said:

I don’t get the point of stopping in Nassau from 7am to 1pm?  Just make it a sea day. 

It’s my understanding that they are obligated to make a certain number of stops in Nassau, partially as a result of having their own island in Bahamas —- which they could exclusively use. That would not be the best for the businesses and vendors in Nassau. 

mac_tlc

2 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

It’s my understanding that they are obligated to make a certain number of stops in Nassau, partially as a result of having their own island in Bahamas —- which they could exclusively use. That would not be the best for the businesses and vendors in Nassau. 

mac_tlc

That makes sense.