Internet for the day on Pride

Heather1972

Hi all, 

I need internet for about an hour of my cruise that’s fast enough to deal with a zoom meeting (even if in the end it’s just the audio, that’s ok too). Anyone know how much internet for one day is on Pride? I’d rather not spend the $100ish for a week when I just need it for a short period of time.  

2 hours ago, Heather1972 said:

Hi all, 

I need internet for about an hour of my cruise that’s fast enough to deal with a zoom meeting (even if in the end it’s just the audio, that’s ok too). Anyone know how much internet for one day is on Pride? I’d rather not spend the $100ish for a week when I just need it for a short period of time.  

Check the hub app, it'll tell you how much one day is and you can activate it right there.

2 hours ago, Quagmire789 said:

https://www.carnival.com/help

Go to the General Questions section, Can I Get WiFi On Board.

Has package and daily rates.

Thanks! I have so many people telling me I cannot get internet for a day! I’ve done it before. I just wanted to compare prices.  I seriously doubt Carnival is going to say no to me offering them some $$ for internet for the day. 

• Like 1

$20 for one day on the current Pride sailing I’m on. 

but make sure you tell whomever you are on a zoom call with to be prepared to go without you. Internet was out an entire day earlier this week and some days it won’t load a web page so I doubt it would handle a zoom call. 

3 hours ago, Steelers0854 said:

$20 for one day on the current Pride sailing I’m on. 

but make sure you tell whomever you are on a zoom call with to be prepared to go without you. Internet was out an entire day earlier this week and some days it won’t load a web page so I doubt it would handle a zoom call. 

On the 9/12 sailing the internet was down most of Tuesday and Friday.  On Saturday we went to Guest Services to request a refund for two days and they refunded 50%.  From memory, the error messages were different on Tuesday (Internet is down) and Friday (something about "server").

3 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

On the 9/12 sailing the internet was down most of Tuesday and Friday.  On Saturday we went to Guest Services to request a refund for two days and they refunded 50%.  From memory, the error messages were different on Tuesday (Internet is down) and Friday (something about "server").

We complained on Day 2 when it was down all day. 30% refund for us which was just fine. It’s worked since then with only some short periods (1-3 hours) where it was down. 

5 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

we were on the Pride 9/12 also...ours was fine until Sat. it was done the whole day.